Mark's Birthday Present

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedWagon

Reaction score
Mark & I don't always exchange gifts, but I wanted to get him something special for his birthday this year. (He's getting old, ya know!) As I was racking my brain, I remembered seeing some of Kim's (Crabby-Chicken) wonderful paintings on the forum. Now, Mark loves our (his) stallion Red Wagon Blue Angel Tribute. Blue was a little wild last year & dislocated my shoulder 3 weeks before our first show. Mark has spent soooo much time with that boy and done wonders with him. Blue is such a sweetheart now & absolutely adores his daddy. I contacted Kim about doing a painting of Blue and, boy, did she come through! Thanks so much, Kim! He looks wonderful!

Love ya, hon!
default_wub.png

blue-1.jpg

Thank you Julie and Mark for letting me do this! He has such a sweet expression,,, I would have never guessed that he dislocated your shoulder!!!!

Thanks so much!

WOW! I'll say Kim came through! That is fabulous!! What an awesome gift!!! You and Mark will treasure that always.

default_wub.png

Back