Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sun will be up soon so I am off to bed. I will catch up with you when I wake Cassie.
saludando.gif

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
about to go out and feed them now.

Didn't thinnk she was going to foal last night, will try and get Dad to move the camera up a bit higher so we can have a better view of her. she goes out in the paddock during the day so prob not going to be very good viewing for the next 8 hours or so, but if your really lucky she might decide to come and have a nap in the middle of the day lol as she does occassionally hehe funny little girl.

We just checked the international number and thats the right one good work
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone your all THE BEST!!!

default_laugh.png

Night Eagle, Thanks for the night watch!! I'ts so nice knowing that there are lovely people watching my little girl with me
default_saludando.gif

lol you'll prob see me in a minute Hazel if your still watching, poop clean out time hehe

I will have her up, could you ask Heather to put the clock on your cam screen as it is easier than having to work out the time difference all the time, it might be a good idea to get her to write up the dialling code in front of your number too.

I hope you don't mind me asking though
wub.gif

Nite nite

lol no worries at all
default_smile.png
I didn't even look at that but great idea!! It is freezing here tonight!! and you might be able to clarify something for me, but when our cows are closing to calving a cool change will make most of them calve, is it the same with minis? do they tend to foal with a sudden change in temp?

Thanks for watching her again
default_smile.png
Its 8:35pm here

just got home from pilates now feel nice and stretched lol bout to go get myself a nice hot bowl of pumpkin soup mmmmmm
default_laugh.png

There are many sayings here in Italy that will make them foal.

1. a new moon
  2. when the air pressure is low
  3. during storms
not sure though if they are true though, I did have 4 goats and a mare give birth last year on the same day and it was a new moon!

hmmm, interesting!!

Thanks for letting me know... it's pretty much fact with cattle if you have cows close to calving and have a storm or a cold change come through you can guarantee you will at least have one calf by morning, lol I'm sure it isn't fact with minis as they are SOOOO Sneaky hehe but is cool to think about
default_smile.png

What time is it in Italy at the moment??

well I'm off to bed now
default_smile.png
I have the camera set up on my laptop its 9:33pm here, I sent an email to Heather awaiting a reply.

If you do need to ring for whatever reason
default_biggrin.png
the first number 614245799387 is our home number and prob either mum or dad will pick up as they have a phone connection in their room (in case our alarm on our business goes off) they know about all this though so it will be fine... otherwise the 2nd number is my mobile which I have with me in my room
default_smile.png

night all, thanks again for taking an interest in my Suzie and helping me watch her
default_laugh.png
you are all the greatest!!!
default_yes.gif

she isn't sure about lying down tonight lol...

Cassie, I was washing the dishes. It is 13.30 here in fact I have just fed the boys lunch. Suzie has decided to lay down
biggrin.gif

Suzie looks to be very comfy as she has been down sleeping for ages! Come on Suzie give us some satisfaction, A little filly will do just fine!
wub.gif

lol I was watching her lying down for ages!!! lol little brat she is, looks comfy as!

no little foal
default_sad.png
I would love a filly but either way I don't mind hehe as long as it comes soon and its healthy
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for watching her again for me last night

Dad and I are hopefully going to change the angle of the camera now so we can see more of the stable... see how we go
default_smile.png

Thanks again Renee, your a Star!!!
default_wub.png

lol she is out in the paddock
default_smile.png
I'm going to start putting the camera out there during the day so I can keep an eye on her from work lol... but have to go home to do that first hehe, will do it at lunch. Dad n I are going to move the camera up a bit higher on the beam so we can see more of the stall,
default_aktion033.gif

in prob 2 hours the cam should be looking at Suzie in the paddock... hopefully as long as I can work it hehe

well Dad n I have moved the camera, so hopefully it's in a better position now... can't really tell until tonight when I put Suzie back to bed, can't take it off now tho easily cos I'm just a shorty LOL and I have to get up on the ladder to get it down and move.

Let me know if you think it should be in a better position...
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks

Morning all, I am late up this morning, shucks and and I have loads to do. I can't get the cam up. It is 16.30

hmm, thats annoying... will have a look when I get home at 5:30pm my brothers have probably bumped something grrr they would be home from school by now... Suzie is out in the paddock still anyway so not much to see at the moment
default_smile.png

Glad you got a sleep in Renee
default_smile.png
you deserved it after last nights Suzie watching for me
default_laugh.png

I hope Im not missing any thing, cant get Mare Stare to open thru here. I better go try another way. Hope all is well and your Dad sounds like a peach!!

Latest posts

Back