Marathon gestation (update)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minifarmgirl

Reaction score
Whoever said "Not Prego" was right! The vet was here yesterday and Emmie is not prego. Confirm test was wrong. A little disappointing, but I guess it just wasn't our time for a foal. Thank you all so much for your replies concerning her "pregnancy". If it wasn't for thinking she was prego, I would not have found this awesome forum. Sooooo, Thanks Emmie!!!
default_smile.png
So ....who knows what to do about the stallion report that I filed with AMHA in September?
default_smile.png

Just let it go. If no get come up it will show on the record OR you can call and let em know.

So sorry your mare isn't pregnant. No need to do anything with the stallion report. You were smart to file one. I've had mares vet checked open that turned out to be in foal! I had to file a late report on one as I inadvertantly left her off the report. Better to have the mare on there than not. I list all mares bred or exposed (as you should) whether the mare is known to actually be in foal or not. Better luck next year!

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry you arent having a baby... I hate to be right in those cases.... Better to file a report you dont need than have a foal you werent expecting that doesnt have a report filed. They will just put it in your folder . Lots of reports are filed where the foal doesnt make it so there isnt a baby registered after the report was sent. Not a big deal.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back