Maple Hollow Farms Foaling Camera *New Pics :-D*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think bloodlines are a personal thing.
default_smile.png

I know some people won't touch the Buckeroo line or really don't like anything with Rowdy but I like both lines!

I've also never been held back by the unknowns, both my stallions are out of mares who have unknown behind them and one of my mares is a complete unknown. But again, some people won't touch them.

If you like what you see in front of you and the horse produces what you want then I say go for it
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Ok yes she is a beautiful baby and I love her no matter what she is made of but I was just wondering. Thank you so much!

Congratulations on yet another gorgeous baby. Now I know why I got a colt cos you were holding the filly fairy miles away
default_smile.png

What a gorgeous little filly, long legs and beautiful markings - just perfect!!
default_thumbup.gif

Good luck with your other girls!

Sorry for not checking in much but have been busy showing and such! Just wanted to update that Sassy is on cam at 324 days and has wax on her nipples! She is a maiden mare so all eyes are appreciated but please note that she is not used to being in a stall so may pace or paw a bit. She is bred to MT so hoping for an awesome pinto filly LOL!

Hi Melinda, how many more due this season?

Hi melinda, how is she this am? I watched last night till my eyes gave out...
default_smile.png
I did check in , saw she didnt foal prolly tonight!

I have 3 more mares due... Sassy, Belle, and Chicky. 325, 326, and 326 days.

Show season has started pretty well considering it snuck up on us this year and none of our horses were even remotely ready! We have had some great liberty runs, a res. champ senior mare, first place in jumping, first in obstacle, a first place model mare, picked up halter points with a handful of our horses but not gonna lie, I have a heck of a time keeping up with who got what at shows, I always have to wait for the results to be posted LOL!!! We also got a Judge's Choice Award at our first show! We just have a great time though and that is what is most important!

Sassy has been driving me nuts already LOL! She has been yawning, side biting, belly kicking, and pacing (although not sure if pacing is due to the stall or discomfort!). Im gonna be going out in just a bit to do chores and check on her. Going to switch her neighbor too, at this time its a naughty stallion who thinks everyone wants him so going to put a mare and baby next to her instead.

Pics of some of our showstring:

scan0072.jpg

DSC_2458_web.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

DSCF8169edit.JPG

DSCF2603edit.JPG

DSCF6527edit.JPG

DSCF7567edit.JPG

DSCF8876edit.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
A beautiful show string Melinda, no wonder you are having successes - many congrats!!
default_firstprize.gif

Good luck with Sassy - praying for a safe, smooth foaling and a beautiful baby!
default_yes.gif

thanks we are pretty proud of our show string!

Sassy is driving me up the wall!!!! She has been pacing, side biting, yawning, and waxed up ALL DAY!!! I have tons of stuff to do but dont want to make her upset moving horses around and keep hoping she will just lay down and foal soon!

I will be watchin tonight melinda! I have her pulled up next to Katie and Honey. hope she foals tonight for ya!

Thanks, I hope she foals tonight too, we are leaving friday and will be gone saturday as well and dont want my hubby to have to worry about her while im gone so hopefully she hurries up! Sassy is one of my faves, she is super refined, gorgeous head with those big dark eyes that just melt your heart! I am expecting an absolutely awesome foal from her and MT!

Here is a pic of Sassy that is just her pulled from pasture last summer:

386205_10150391155772512_236449937511_8214905_155368736_n.jpg

386509_10150391156792512_236449937511_8214912_1301099138_n.jpg

And of course MT is the daddy!

391275_10150398363787512_1433249821_n.jpg

She is bautiful;! Love MT!!

wow I LOVE her even more! thanks for the pics! of course we all adore MT! he is such a stud muffin!

yawning just now from Sassy... looking very uncomfortable... come on girl! time to show us that GORGEOUS baby your cooking in there! pretty please?!

2.25am and Sassy just done a pile of droppings - normal looking pile though, not cow pattie!! Come on Sassy, your Mum needs you to have this special baby!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back