Maine Pride is pleased to introduce to you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoopiedoo

Reaction score
It is my honor and a great pleasure to introduce to you ROKO Maine Pride of Lotto!!

website1004001.jpg

Robin tells me this precious girl is the FIRST EVER Lotto foal to be sold!!! We are SO pleased with her, she's even more beautiful in person than she is in pictures. Thank you to Jen (Enchantress) for bringing this lovely little girl back to Maine for us. And SUPER THANKS to Robin for allowing us the opportunity to own such a lovely daughter of Lotto!! She's absolutely stunning and so sweet.

Many hands made this possible and we're appreciative to all that helped make it happen, especially Robin and Karrell.

Jodi

Congratulations! She is gorgeous. I hope you will be showing her off at the MMHC show September 29th. If so, I will see you there!

Sue

Wow, you are lucky!!!

I'd love to shop at Robin's...just maybe I will, too.
default_smile.png

Gorgeous and congratulations.

Liz M.

This little girl is just a sweet little one though very tired from her Looooong trip. I cant thank Jen enough for taking such good care of her on her journey. Also big thanks to Tracy from Bit O Blue for keeping her overnight for us so we could wrap up our grandsons stock car racing season. She is settling in very well though it will be awhile before she meets all of the gang here. We didnt breed for any babies this year by choice so she seems very small to us. She is just learning who all of us are and what she can expect. Thanks to all who have wished us well with her.

Jodi, that is so awesome! :aktion033: SUPER CONGRATS! She's such a beauty!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033:

She is beautiful!

Welcome to New England little one!

Congratulations!

Bonnie

Aww, thanks everyone!!
default_smile.png
We just LOVE her! I will get some new pictures of her soon, and get those up for you all to see. Sue, we do plan to bring her IF things work out so we can. She just takes my breath away every time I see her. I guess I just can't believe she's really in our barn. Thank you all soooo very much, we're very pleased to add her to our family. More to come soon, stay tuned
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
: !!!!!

Jodi

She's so pretty and I love her name too. YAY! :aktion033:

Jodi,

Congrats on the new baby! She looks good. I know she will have a great home.

*We did get your email*

Mark

Congratulations Big time on your new girl. She is a beauty, I would be so proud too.

I am so happy for you both. I know you can't wait to show her. I can't wait to hear

all about how many ribbon's you win.. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Hey on another note.. how is Miss Helen and her mommy doing?

Congratulations again.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Vicky

Helen and her mom are doing fine but we have found that when Helen is in heat she has a little attitude. Wish we could have her spayed but no one around here will do it unless its a medical emergency which of course its not. I really wish we could find a home where they would have more room to run but they dont seem that upset with the set up She is now 13 months old and doing great and everyone who comes is amazed at her coming to her door just like everyone else. They have a paddock where they go in and out as they want but are closed in at night just as everyone here is. She is an amazing little horse and her mama is always happy as long as there is food and cookies. There is a young family who come to see her every week with two girls who are 12 and 14 that both love her to bits and they may end up giving them a forever home if the purchase of their new land goes through but before they could go Helen would have to go for short trailer rides to acclimate. We dont try anything new with her without lots of practice and like I said NOT when she is in heat as she would probably kick our heads off. I think its just that she doesnt understand what is happening to her. She gets grumpy. Any other time she is just a doll and in your pocket and it doesnt last long thank goodness but we can tell the minute we go in to let them out. She is pushy when she is in heat. Not really badly behaved just not like she usually is. She also throws what we have come to call her spinning fits when we lead a boy out by her when she is in heat. She doesnt listen as well as usual to us and is much more marish I guess thats what I would call it. You have to discipline her with voice as she cant see and is unphased by the things most horses pay attention to. She uses hearing and smell as her major senses. She loves cookies just like everyone else here and can take them from your hand without ever biting you and also likes to mess with you while you fill her water. She tries to put just her nose in the water causing it to spray back at you. At first I thought it was a mistake but the way she does it I now think she knows what she is doing. She also does the spinning fit when we make her mad and brushing her forelock is one of the things that makes her mad. She does well for the farrier in fact one of the best in the barn and currently she is putting on a winter coat. Thank you for asking about her. We never get tired of talking about her and we have never once regretted letting her live.

Latest posts

Back