Made a eye patch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
Just tried it on Peanut and its perfect!! Cut an old black bra in 1/2 pulled out the underwire and I was left with a sort of triangle shaped, lightly padded patch....it already has seams and sticks out just far enough not to rub on the eye. I sewed it to the inside. Im so excited...hopefully this will help. It seems to cover just enough.

While I was sewing ( if you want to call it that ) I thought maybe an old big, shoulder pad might work too?

P.S. If any one needs a black left side 36 D booby holder for an eye patch let me know
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too funny. Glad it worked, gosh I hadn't thought of that, but is a good tip for the future in case it's ever needed.

Though I see no reason why ANYone would feel the need to pad a 36D bra!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
heck we use kotex pads for bandages...why not, what a great idea.....I do, however , also have to ponder WHY a 36D needs to be padded..gee whiz so...is your horsey walking around going 'aaaarrr aaarrr matey"
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

When you get to be my age you just " pad everything " you never know when your gonna fall on your face.....kinda like what I did telling you all about it in this POST!!

Sounds like a submission for "There I Fixed It"!

What a great idea. Leave it up to horse women to build a better mouse trap. I too would love to see a picture.

We had a good laugh here this morning but really a great idea. We have lots of customers who ask us how they should cover an eye - now I have an answer. Maybe - a new product idea - now all we need to do is come up with a name. I love this forum - you never know what you guys come up with !!!

Lisa - Ozark

Inquiring minds want to know -

Is it pretty and lacy?

What color?

Does it have a contoured cup?

Is it a sport model?

Is it a maximizer or minimizer?

Is it a luxury lift?

Does it separate and support?

Does it have 18-Hour comfort?

Is it seamless soft effects?

Is it sexy?

when anyone needs a patch for a foal let me know, I have some 34 As I could part with... I wish I had a dresser full of 36 Ds though ...must be nice , haha

OMG!!! You guys are killing me here!!!!! Aristocratic.... I am sitting here at work just laughing out loud - by myself, surrounded by co workers who are wondering "what the..."??!! is wrong with her! They'll probably be calling Security soon- I do this often on here.

krissy.... no, you really dont want a drawer full of these- or a bra full either (now I'm just cracking myself up). Wish I could find someone to donate some of mine to, but that's another story...

I think this is just an awesome post!

Every now and then someone starts a thread about using "every day" items to help our horses....... This one needs to be remembered!!!
default_biggrin.png

I'm with you Krissy! She definately didn't theif it from my bra drawer. Where's the shame?!?!?
default_laugh.png

We definately need pics of how to make it and such. It really is a great idea!

You guys were scaring me about wanting pics! Of what?!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Before or after? Then or now? LOL
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back