Lyn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanS

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Has anyone heard how Lyn is? I know she is having problems with her knee, but it seems like we have not heard from her in a long time. Has Savanna foaled yet?[/SIZE]

Hoping all is well.

Jean

i know she posted about a week ago that she was feeling better after bonnie did reiki on her but i havent seen her post since. lynnnnnnnnn where are you?

okay it must be too early. I know where lyn is lol. she was going to that big 3 day show at lennies in illinois. they are probably just getting home today. cant wait to hear how she did

Last edited:
Lyn and i were talking before she left and she said was going to the Bertrands show, thats why she hasnt posted lately.

Oops, nevermind ..i see Kay already posted that. lol oops

Leeana H.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering and worrying about lyn...good to know that there's a good reason for her not being on here much lately!

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks for your concern everyone.... Good to know you are missed sometimes! My knee is better at least the pain is. It will take a long time for the torn ligaments to heal. I have another Doctors apt today. I can do without the crutches most of the time. Nights is when my leg cramps up so thats the only time im taking the pills. We had a blast at lennies. I feel like my two kids held their own. Classes were big and full of national entries.... we came in second and third most of the time which is fine for me since this is GQs first show after his accident last fall. Once his left shoulder muscles are built up again he will be kicking butt again. Larry parnell had some gorgeous horses in the classes he was in so I was thankful for his 2 reserves.Savannah has finally foaled but Carbon is probably open according to the vet. So out of 4 mares bred last year I got Zero babies. Im thankful for the two little boys I do have tho thanks to Ginny and Bruce.[/SIZE]

Tty all later. Have laundery to do etc before going again this coming friday to NY.

Lyn

Several stones/chrystals are quite helpful in easing or stopping leg cramps Lyn, hematite lepidolite, bloodstone, smokey quartz or jasper. 4 tourmalines at each corner of the bed under the mattress will help with easing sleep also. Just a thought. I am glad you are improving.

Latest posts

Back