Lost our foal yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breeding is not for the faint of heart.

Every time I have a hard foaling experience I ask myself why I am doing this.

But then you have a beautiful baby and a normal birth and you are back to trying again.

That is a tough position for a foal.

Thankfully you saved the mare. Give her your love and energy. She needs you now.

I am so sorry for your loss. I worry about my experienced mares as well as the maidens. Just anything can happen at any time.

This comment does not ease your pain, I know as I have been there too.

Bless you all.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png
That was scary! HUGS to you and Chey! I'm glad your husband was there to get help! I have had losses too and I know how much it hurts.

Dona, I'm so sorry to hear that Deja lost her colt! Thank God the vet got him out! Give her a hug for me! I know how much you love her. Her son Topper sends his love.

I'm so sorry. I just went through this same thing but unfortunately my mare didn't make it. She died a month later. There was no signs that we were going to loose her either. My heart goes out to you and the mare. Give her hugs and love.

I'm sorry to read of your loss. It's so darn hard to loose these little guys, but I'm glad to hear your mare will be alright.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_hypocrite.gif

Hope the mare is doing ok.

Leah age 12

So, So sorry for your loss. Of course just what you wanted, they always are when they don't make it right? Just lost one myself.

Glad your mare is okay, and don't decide on the breeding again this week, or maybe this month.

There are the ones that sale through with an easy delivery and hopefully make it all worthwhile.

Latest posts

Back