Looking for Opinions on Transporter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've used SHARRWAY but in case anyone doesn't know they do not cross the Canadian border so to go further you need a second hauler from that point on...

I tried to e-mail All State today for a quote...but the e-mail was returned to me with this explanation:

default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:

<[email protected]>

Permanent Failure: 550_[sUSPEND]_Mailbox_currently_suspended_-_Please_contact_correspondent_directly

Delivery last attempted at Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:19:29 -0000

Thanks, everyone for your recommendations - I am very close to getting transportation finalized!

I tried to e-mail All State today for a quote...but the e-mail was returned to me with this explanation:

default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:

<[email protected]>

Permanent Failure: 550_[sUSPEND]_Mailbox_currently_suspended_-_Please_contact_correspondent_directly

Dona, the email I have for them is [email protected], and their phone number for quotes is 1-800-451-7696.

Thanks, everyone for your recommendations - I am very close to getting transportation finalized!

default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:
default_unsure.png
:

<[email protected]>

Dona, the email I have for them is [email protected], and their phone number for quotes is 1-800-451-7696.
Thanks Kim....I took that e-mail directly from their site. So...it appears they need to do some updating!
default_yes.gif
:

:eek: I can't win for trying! I tried the e-mail Kim gave me...and now I'm getting THIS message:

<[email protected]>... Deferred: 451 Greylisted, please try again later

What the heck is "Greylisted"?
default_wacko.png
:

Hmm...not sure what could be happening! You could try calling their 1-800 number. They are very nice people to talk to!

I havent heard much bad about Allstate other then some dont prefer the hub they use (meaning any hub not there) but LOL dona maybe it is some kinda sign for you
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back