Looking at AMHR membership cards

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
Just happened to look at the new membership cards I just got in Dec. They say "expires 2012".

Anyone have their cards to look at? Is that right or should I be calling the office?

Mine doesn't say "expires" anywhere on it--it simply says 2012 Member #----- and gives my membership number, then below that is my name & address. I've never had one that says "expires"--they have always just shown the membership year.

Same for me as well. No expiration date. Just 2012 Membership with my member number

I just recieved my membership card for 2012 shortly before Christmas and mine also says '2012' Membership No #####'
Are you a youth?? A youth that turns 18 this year will have a card that says expire -- mine does not SAY expire -- but since we have to purchase them each year , it DOES expire on Dec 31/2012 or what ever year it is in.

hmmm, Amy was your question directed at me? If it was then, no, I am certainly not a youth but also I am agreeing with those who say they see no indications of an expirey date on the card. It is good for the 2012 year obviously once we get to 2013 it has expired
default_yes.gif

ok, yes, sorry. These are youth membership cards so that means they expire the end of 2012? I guess I really never noticed the dates before.

I have my cards (regular & Ammy) in the same file (scan) as my grandkids. Just never noticed the difference, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a calendar year membership so even if you join in Oct your membership ends when everyone else s does at the end of the year

Latest posts

Back