Look at this amazing "Beast"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I found this photo in yahoo photos so I thought it would be ok to post here. I just can't believe how perfect he is
default_new_shocked.gif
He looks like heaven
default_new_shocked.gif

Channe-21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think myself and every other girl has dreamed about that horse when they were about 5-10 years old
default_wub.png

I will not only look
default_new_shocked.gif
at that beast, but I will own and ride him in my dreams tonight!!!
default_wub.png

definetly looks like a Vanner!! Stunning boy, cant imagine how hard it is not only to make him look like that but keep him mantained!!

I have Spotted Drafts and they are similar to the Vanner/Drum horse. only mine don't have the feathers, but they definatly have the full mane and tail!

I have 1 mare and her filly. They are black and white and the filly is going to be HUGE! Like 17HH+. She's already over 14H and she will be turning 6 mths old in a few days.

Wow
default_laugh.png
That is probably the hairiest gypsy ive ever seen, its always been my dream to own one (and one day I will
default_wink.png
when their not 35,000
default_rolleyes.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I like my Spotted Drafts. They look just like them at a fraction of the price and you don't have to deal with the messy feathers, especially in the mud and snow. Can you imagine the work that it would take to get snow balls or dried up mud from them!!

WOW, he is gorgeous!!!!

I have a friend in Buxton who owns a stallion just like him!!!! She took him and her Friesian Stallion to the Ocean/Beach for a photo shoot a few weekends ago and let them LOOSE ON THE BEACH!!!!! (One at a time of course) The photographer got some wonderful shots of both of them...ho halters or leads or anything!!!!!! They spent about 4 hours watching them run around and have a ball in the surf...neither one had ever been on a beach before so they were pretty wild! They didn't have any trouble catching either one when they were ready to go either!!!! Just amazing animals...
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Would love to see those pictures. I bet they are breath taking. Also, love the first picture. I have always just loved the Gypsy Vanner horse.

OMG, he doesnt look real, I keep thinking there is a plastic barbie doll somewhere in the background. He is beautiful. and that hair ... :DOH! he must have his own hairdresser

WOW! That doesn't even even cover it! He is drop dead gorgeous, I can't imagine grooming him and keeping him groomed, it has to be a full time job! I'd love to see those beach pictures too!

I have wanted one for the last maybe 10 years? I have watched the prices go up and up and keep looking! LOL i am sure i will never own one but i can dream! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back