Little dog/big personality

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
We have two dogs: Bitsy, who is a long hair Chihuahua. She thinks she is the queen. She weighs like 8 1/2 pounds. She runs the house. 003.JPG

Then there is Katie. She's a little of this and a little of that, but is a lot of dog. She's like 80 pounds.002.JPG

So Bitsy is the boss. This morning, Bitsy eats all her food (like usual), then I hear lots of Bitsy barking coming from the kitchen. Seems like she didn't get enough and was barking at Katie to move away from her food bowl so Bitsy could get some of Katie's food. Don't you know, Katie actually moved! What nerve!!!

I guess it's good to be the queen.

Ha ha this is a chihuahua for you. I have 6 chi mixes and a chow. The chi's are definately the bosses of the pack. A few weeks back we had a terrible coyote attack and lost my rat terrier/chi mix. The coyote also started to come after me, and my littlest dog (deer/applehead chi mix) who is only 3 pounds and has 3 legs, got in between me and the coyote and went after it. The coyote got him, but he pulled through. They are definately tiny dogs, but they have very very big personalities, spirits and are very brave also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back