Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda, sorry to hear that you haven't been great these last couple of days. Rest up. love ya, Diana

Sorry I haven't replied lately. I had been doing really well but the past two days I haven't had any sleep and I haven't been doing all that great the past couple of days. I spent the whole day on the couch [just can't move] and I have NEVER done that before in my life. I really appreciate the candles they mean a whole lot to me. The prayers REALLY REALLY help and my family and I really appreciate them. I thought I did well on the last round of chemo and I am off chemo this week so I don't know if its the chemo that really hit me or what but thank you all and love you all. Love, Linda

Oh Linda,,, I hope you feel better soon. We are all thinking of you and will say a prayer!

Hi Linda, thoughts and prayers going out to you daily. You are never far from my thoughts.... wish I was closer and could help more. Our little visit at nationals meant alot to me.

Rest up.... our bodies repair when we rest.... We love you.

Lyn

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Praying for better days ahead for you and your family.

Linda,

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hate to see you so down. I hope when we come visit on Sunday we can cheer you up. Makayla has a special gift for you and the kids. I think this may be what the doctor ordered
default_yes.gif

Looking forward to seeing you.

Love,

Sue

Just re-lit my candle number 2 before my other one goes out, and prayed for Linda and her family.

Are you feeling any better Linda?

Always thinking of and praying for you....

Love, Joyce

Bumping! Just relite my candle. I know this site means a lot to Linda and her family so lets keep the candles lite for her.

bump! Just lit another candle as mine went out...We love you Linda...hope you feel better soon!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

default_saludando.gif
Hey Linda,

I just relit my candle and am continuing to offer prayers up for you and your family. I'm so happy there is some improvement. Hang in there. We're here for you.

God bless,

Joan

Bypassing the candle, going straight to the SOURCE...... God bless and keep you and send his healing mercies your way.

Lyn

Bumping this up. Linda we are always thinking of you and your family. There will always be a spot in my hear to you. love ya Diana

Just talked to Linda. She is under the weather right now and when she can she will get online.

Linda - sending you lots of WARM thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear that Linda is feeling really rotten with this next set of chemo. Hoping that it is for only a short period of time before she is up and doing a bit of work. Love ya Linda and here if you need me. Just give me a call and I'll come over for a day to help out.

Latest posts

Back