Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUMP!!!
default_wub.png

quote name='Marylou' date='Oct 28 2008, 12:22 AM' post='1103513']

BUMP!!!
default_wub.png

Relighting my candle for Linda and her family.

Love ya.

Just to update everyone. I just started a new chemo today. It is pill form and I take it twice a day for 14 days then have seven days off. THEN they will do ANOTHER type of chemo in conjunction with this one but that one will be IV. We were at the drs yesterday and he was sitting in the office next to where we were [he knew we were there] and the poor nurse kept trying to find out how the regime would work so she could tell us. She finally had to call us back in the evening to explain it when all he had to do was step in the office and tell us. I sure hope this chemo works because the medical profession certainly has gone to the dogs. Love you all, Linda

I really can't tell you how much I appreciate this site. It lifts me up when I am feeling low. Love you all. Linda

You go, Linda! You are beating this!

Andy is home this weekend so I have a computer temporarily.

Hope to hear more good news on the new chemo.

Take care - you are in our thoughts!
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
:pray

Dee

Linda,

Relite my candle. I also took a moment to read some of the candles, hope you don't mind. Courtney's brought tears and then when I read Jamie's more tears.

Thanks for letting me drive Becky on Saturday. That was great. Love ya

Hi Linda, You know Liz doesn't say much but I want you to know we think of you everyday and Love you..... everytime you leave here we instantly miss your company. You will beat this and we love you and your family. I have been thinking so much of Courtney lately. She is a special child that shows what a great job you guys are doing bring her up. She is the Best!!!!!

Frank

Thanks guys we also appreciate all of you too. You keep me going with your humor and prayers. I agree, Miss Courtney is one very special little girl and she keeps me trucking too. Love you all. Linda

Latest posts

Back