Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump
default_wub.png

Hey Linda- Just thought I would let you know that my substitute farrier was here yesterday to do the minis and he was asking how you were doing. Actually, it takes TWO MEN to do what you did by yourself!!

Re-lighting my candle and hoping this chemo is doing the job.

Mary

bump! Lets keep the candles going. This truely means a lot to Linda and her family. It is always the simple things that keep us going. Love ya Linda.

Many prayers going out to you and your family Linda!!!! We love you
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Relite my candle and bumping up for others. I know that these candles mean a lot to her and her family and give her a little boost when she reads them.

Sorry I haven't replied lately. I had been doing really well but the past two days I haven't had any sleep and I haven't been doing all that great the past couple of days. I spent the whole day on the couch [just can't move] and I have NEVER done that before in my life. I really appreciate the candles they mean a whole lot to me. The prayers REALLY REALLY help and my family and I really appreciate them. I thought I did well on the last round of chemo and I am off chemo this week so I don't know if its the chemo that really hit me or what but thank you all and love you all. Love, Linda

Latest posts

Back