Link For Free Rejuvenaide For Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cegocindy

Reaction score
I just wanted to pass along a link to everyone for Rejunenaide. It is an awesome supplement that we have used for years, and it really works. We have had foals with weak hocks and gave them this supplement, and they have straightened right up and are strong. I got a free sample, and it was a large bottle for a "big" horse foal, so it will last us miniature horse owners even longer. There is so committment or anything. This is all free. Once you get on the mailing list, they will send you free stuff. It is Progressive Nutrition out of Iowa. Hope this helps everyone out. They won't ask for any personal information or anything; they haven't bugged me at all, so it is all legit. I don't have any connection to the company and this is not a sales pitch. Just trying to pass along good information to my fellow horse lovers.

Here is the link:

http://www.prognutrition.com/rp

Cindy Coffman

Mother Natures Miniatures, LLC

www.mothernaturesminis.com

Thanks for that info, Cindy! I'm a big believer in Rejuvenaide. I've used it over the years and it really helps with leg problems in new foals and others. I have one foal on Rejuvenaide paste now and am seeing results. It works! I'll definitely put in my order for a free sample.
default_smile.png

Thank you very much for the information. I just ordered my free sample and gee they did not even ask for postage.

Beth

I ordered too.....

It's actually a very clever PR method! This way they get thousands of horse owners/breeders names, addresses, and e-mails!

Latest posts

Back