Linda passed away.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending prayers to the Best family and friends
default_no.gif

I am so sorry.My thoughts and prayers for the family.

Wow. I guess I never thought I would read this because Linda was such a fighter. I was lucky enough to meet Linda and share some time with her at the 2007 National Show. I saw a beautiful horse trotting around the warm-up ring and was so taken with him. When they pulled into the center to await the class entry, I told the driver that I loved her horse and asked who he was. She said, "Oh thank you and this is Fred." Well I knew immediately who he was and who she was, and introduced myself and Flirt, whom she also recognized from this forum. We connected right away and did spend some time at the show chatting and visiting, and sent some messages back and forth over the time since then. What I know about Linda is how kind and supportive she is. She always had the nicest compliments about my horses and my horsemanship. A bright light has been snuffed out, and the world is a little poorer for it. I am sorry for Linda's friends and family. After making her acquaintance, I have a little glimpse of what they have lost.

My condolances to Paul and her children. This morning there is one more angel in heaven watching over her family and friends.

We are so sorry for your loss. Our prayers and thoughts are with you all.

Love Bruce, Brenda, Emily & Michael

I know i have all ready posted but i cant stop reading this. i never thought i would have to she fought long and hard her pain is over Courtney you keep having fun with kisses and im going to that show. my mom and i both have prayed for you all. I am in just i dont even know i guess i am just in great sadness. I have many pictures of me courtney linda and my mom that i was looking at to day and i dont think shes not smieling in any of them. im not gonna say just oh what a great woman because she was MORE than that Linda was very fun to be around, talk to, and work with. Linda was a giving person that would always love to help and cheer up others. Linda loved to laugh and I could talk with her all day and never get annoyed.

As you grieve know that we are remembering you and honoring the memory of Linda.

I'm so very sorry. I've been praying for her and will continue to pray for your family.

I am so sorry. I never met her but i heard a lot of great things about her. I wish the best for you and your family

Linda was one of the finest competitors I ever drove against. She always had a kind word and a smile as bright as a sunny day.

Linda you fought a great battle and earned your wings that you will wear proudly. You now sit at the feet of our Heavenly Father, free from pain and I know that He has called one of his best home. Fly dear friend--fly, the daybreak here in OK was just exceptional.

Paul and family you are in my thoughts and prayers the next several days and weeks as you try to coupe with the passing of Linda. She was one special Lady who will always be remembered along with Fred flying around the ring havin a wonderful time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so VERY VERY sorry.

Linda set an example for all of us, true grace under pressure.

My deepest sympathies to her family and friends.

We will always remember her.

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
Praying that Linda's friends and family receive peace from the God of all comfort. (((hugs)))

I am so sorry to read this. Please accept my condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and her huge circle of friends she left behind.

So sorry to read this.

Jen

Prayers & deepest sympathy are offered to Linda's family at this time of sorrow.

I am so, so sorry. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. It just feels so unfair.

Linda was a wonderful person and will be missed by many.

[SIZE=10pt]So sorry for your loss.[/SIZE]

Thoughts and prayers to Linda's dear family.

She was a true horsewoman and a kind soul. She will be remembered fondly and missed by all whose lives she touched.

Latest posts

Back