Linda passed away.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry
default_sad.png
Our thoughts and prayers are going out to you, her family and friends..

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find peace in the days ahead. I am going to miss my dear friend, it will never be the same with her not at the NY shows and especially at Nationals with Fred.

Pam

Art and I are deeply sadden by this. Our condolences to you..and the family...Art and Theresa

I am so sorry for you loss
default_no.gif
May the Lord be with you to guide you and comfort you in this hard time (((hugs))).

My sympathy to you and your entire family. What a sad day.

Tammy

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts and prayers go out to Linda's family and friends. I am so very sorry.

I spoke to Paul. They are doing as well as can be expected. He said he will post on LB the funeral arrangements when they are completed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very sad time. Linda will be greatly missed. God Bless!!!

I am so very sorry to hear about her passing away. My condolences to her family.

My prayers are with you and I hope her family and friends find peace in knowing she's no longer in pain but free to be an angel over us all.

default_no.gif
Oh no, I am so sorry for your loss. At least her suffering has ended, and she is now at peace. I have admired Linda through her posts here on the forum for a long time. She was a brave, strong, couragous woman, and a fighter to the end. May she rest in peace now for ever more. God rest her soul. My most sincere condolences, and HUGE (((((HUGS))))) to her family that she leaves behind to mourn her loss.

Latest posts

Back