Lets See your

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallgateminis

Reaction score
Driving horses!

Im just getting into driving and would love to see you driving your horses. Wether its at home or at shows.

Lets see them!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my R mare, Whitney's New Generation (Or Chantilly).

This year was her first year being shown and she did pretty good in driving, halter, and showmanship.

Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

ChantillyDrive.jpg

Here is JJ Hotshot Keep Me Klose. Top 10 in open roadster 2005 and top ten

in Ladies Pleasure 2004 34 and under AMHR.

pleasureeugene2005.jpg

2 M's Country Sunshine. Top 10 in amateur obstacle driving 34 and under 2005.

obstacledrivingjune05.jpg

Ben's Princess Lilly. Formerly my country pleasure and obstacle driving mare. She is bred for 2006.

carting6-1-02.jpg

Chaps6-6-041stPlaceAnotherPicture3.jpg

This is my driving horse, Encore Chaps, 2005 AMHR Nationals ~ Top Ten in Country Pleasure driving - Under

Region1.jpg

This is my husbands driving horse, DCF Limericky, 2005 AMHR Nationals ~ 6 Top Tens in Pleasure driving and Roadster - Under, 2005 Hall of Fame in Roadster

Here is our boy, LBFs Commodity Blues

Commod2003JulepCup.jpg

C Kings Running Brave currently in training to drive, may have been hooked even today, haven't heard yet.

Wilson.jpg

Willow Creeks Dancers Call Me Classy, also in training to drive. He is coming 3 and is AMHA futurity nominated so we will show him in the World Futurity if we still own him.

Dancer1105.jpg

Misty Rose and I have Ashley Harris (Iona farm) coming out a few times a week to break horses. Love those starving college students who happen to have National titles! I told Ashley not to worry, if we sell them we have more to break!

Here is my grandmother's stallion, Sox:

downthelane.jpg

Here is my mom's filly, she will be 3 this year and we have had her ground driving for awhile now. Sky:

loreeandloree.jpg

And I have this little gelding that will be learning to drive this spring, he will be 3 too! Dakota:

D1.jpg

Patty and her gelding Erica's Gimmie Another Glance (trained by Patty) working on cones at home:

Lance1.jpg

Me and Navigator Danni with SR Desert Sun in the marathon portion of the Skunk River HDT:

pam2.jpg

Patty and her 29" mare SR Desert Mist at Combined Driving Camp this spring:

carriageharness111.jpg

Chris with SR Desert Dragon at a club show--we were just starting out because a. he's using the Easy Entry cart and b. his hair now reaches the middle of his back (Chris, not Dragon )

ChrisDraco-2000driving.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love to drive here's mine

Send A Message SOS

MessyNATD.jpg

Oneka's Liberachi

Liberachicooltrot.jpg

And I know this isn't a driving picture but here is my gelding Winning Color's Hijacker SOS

LakeElmo007.jpg

My best-broke horse is Buck Ons Jedi Knight Star... he was pretty much push button this year as a three year old. Took to it like he's been doing it for decades. He got several driving titles at Nationals. I am very proud of my kid.

jediroadster.jpg

Currently in training for the driving ring this coming year are his full brother Buck Ons Citihawk (a coming three year old):

sparkytrotting2.jpg

and my miniature shetland stallion Graham's The Big Picture (coming four year old):

tonyclipped3.JPG

Driving is probably my most favorite thing ever :) I am glad all these horses are getting old enough to start driving... halter is great for babies but I don't care for it myself!

Andrea

Brewer's Catch Me If You Can.... these pictures are from December '04 when he had only been driven 2 or 3 times. We just got a digi video cam, so hopefully I can post some more current stills soon.
yes.gif

trot3.jpg

DSCN0065.jpg

Here are my two I trained to drive. I only drive for fun and have went in parades too.

Just Spunky He is small but mighty. Very strong and loves to drive and is such a good boy!

094161e7.jpg

c846e129.jpg

1f84900a.jpg

ae470e32.jpg

This is MCR's Miss Delta Dawn I don't have any decent ones of her, seems they are all in her winter coat.

SheriandDawniecartingandMidge3-8-05.jpg

3d8abe8c.jpg

I have to say...I enjoyed greatly seeing everyones driving horses...great thread...great horses!

Here is my special girl...Iona Midnight Snow...our AMHA Reserve National Champion driving horse and National top ten...here she is at the Eastern Regionals right before she won Eastern Champion. She is all heart...I wish I had a barn full like her.
orelisereg.jpg

And, here is my Little Man...one of my favorites of Dickens that my friend Jody Hoch took of us warming up before a class...he glides in the
Dickensdrive.jpg
cart...its a fun ride. He is also, in my avator ...another fav photo that the talented Jody Hoch took...I love that Jody!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know she is not in harness yet...but, this is my future driving horse...a dream for me...hence her name...Greenwood Acres Dream of Mine. She is out of Iona Midnight snow and by Flight of Fancys Great Expectation...both above...both National Champion driving horses. I can't wait for her to grow up...come on little stella...grow! I drool when I watch her trotting out in the pasture... She is a great combo of both parents!
fallpics050.jpg
[/img]

[SIZE=14pt]Here are some of mine...[/SIZE]

Carbon just learining.

f1e17c55.jpg

GQ also just learning.

f1e17c41.jpg

Strutt N Stuff my loaner from Michelle Presley

f1e17a8a.jpg

Bruces Stallion Sweet N Sour now owned by Kay Marchall

f691e2a0.jpg

HSF Takashimaya, now owned by the Eckbold family

f6a3f476.jpg

LH Hershees Comet now owned by our own Sterling

f850f3b3.jpg

last but not least Image, not in harness but showing her National winning harness trot!

f1f4b374.jpg

Lyn

Well I guess I'll add mine to the list!

Off to find pictures....
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back