Lets see your preggo mares for 09'

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Thought this would be fun, lets see updated photos of your mares that are in foal for 09 and how far along they are.....i have 3 in foal, here are some photos from this past week. All three are US in foal. I'm going to edit the below
default_biggrin.png

Wa-Full Benita AMHR/ASPC - In foal to Narko for early May 09'.

Only about 162 days in foal..she is just kind of like a big teddy bear
default_smile.png

00CandyBenitaDev8.jpg

On The Rise Farm Silver Angel A/R - In foal to an outside stallion and due like April 09'.

She is at 186 days.

bbbbbbbbb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 1 mare I "Know" is in Foal US'd

Lazy Bear Lady Sapphire
default_wub.png

Bred to Fallen Ash Farms Mine by Design (National Top Ten/Honor Roll Halter Champion)

She is 5 months along (Took This Pic 3 Days ago)

She is Due Late May/Early June

FieldPicsVol2135.jpg

Then I have another mare "Jazz" (Lilac Acre's Lady Ruby)
default_wub.png

whom was Exposed but I have no idea if she is in Foal or not (That'll Teach me lol for not US her!
default_rolleyes.gif
)

She is bred to my Stallion MCMs Silver Cloud
default_wub.png

If she is in Foal she is 6/7 Months along and due April/May

What Do you think?

FieldPicsVol2111.jpg

I have 1 mare I "Know" is in Foal US'dLazy Bear Lady Sapphire
default_wub.png

Bred to Fallen Ash Farms Mine by Design (National Top Ten/Honor Roll Halter Champion)

She is 5 months along (Took This Pic 3 Days ago)

She is Due Late May/Early June

FieldPicsVol2135.jpg

Then I have another mare "Jazz" (Lilac Acre's Lady Ruby)
default_wub.png

whom was Exposed but I have no idea if she is in Foal or not (That'll Teach me lol for not US her!
default_rolleyes.gif
)

She is bred to my Stallion MCMs Silver Cloud
default_wub.png

If she is in Foal she is 6/7 Months along and due April/May

What Do you think?

FieldPicsVol2111.jpg
Sure looks preggo to me!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Here are mine I am down to only three possible foals I lost my other appy mare last night but hopefully the rest of the year will go good. These are my highly intelligent mares that decided to stand in the freezing rain instead of in shelter they are covered in ice and their tails feel like boards lol. But as for 2009 foals the mare on the opposite side (Pearl) of the feeder is not in foal but the mare on the left (Mars) is possibly in foal for a July baby to our Double Destiny son, the mare in the middle (Foxy) is for a late April or early May baby and is bred to my Blk/wht stallion, and the mare on the right (Dakota) is due in May to the blk/wht stallion.

icestormhorses002.jpg

Here is my " FOR SURE!" She is bred to Sierra Dawn Uno's Pharaoh.
mares_pinky1.jpg

I have a Grosshill Dandy's Special Edition daughter and I am SO HOPING that she is pregnant by NFC's Rowdy's Champion.

mares_charm1.jpg

And I have our first home bred bay filly that we just bought back and she is bred to a red homozygous pinto.

Our first babies in three years.

Mine are bred to my stallion VFG El Arlequin

spintrot71-20-8.jpg

Confetti is due late Jan/early Feb

confetti98-3-8.jpg

Sage is due about a month after her

sage48-3-8.jpg

And then I'd have to check when, but Cocoa MIGHT be pregnant, due late summer

cocoa310-12-8.jpg

My friend's mare is also in foal to him, due Feb, but I don't have photos of her.

This is Mine Lucky Four Real Doll Due April of 09. Shes breed to Chance of Gold Don Juan who is a Buckaroo Grandson.

This is are first baby we are so excited.
100_1703.JPG

I have several.

First will be Raylinda Favors Image. She is due starting Jan 15. This is her yesterday (Dec 14th). Yes, she is HUGE!
default_smile.png

image20.jpg

image22.jpg

Second will be Brewers Peach Taffy. She is due starting Feb 15th. She is 16 years old and this is her about 3 weeks ago.

taffy10.jpg

taffy11.jpg

Third is Bagpipe Flats A Lil Bit Charming. She could be due anytime from the middle of February till the end of May though I think it will be the later end of that.

charming8.jpg

Fourth will be Janzens Fancy Lace. She is due in May/June.

fancy16.jpg

Fifth will be Wildhairs Tejas Smokey Morning. She is due the first week of August.

smokey2.jpg

And lastly, will be Alliance Magic Side. IF she is preggers she will be due in September. The stallion only bred her once though. This is a pic of her from this summer when she was 9 months along with the foal she is nursing now.

magic4-1.jpg

I love everyones bred mares... cant wate to see all of your foals in the spring/ summer or whenever their due
default_wub.png
default_laugh.png
default_smile.png

My Grulla mare, K Hidden Shadows Fortune Cookie, is ultrasounded in foal to TMBAS Avalanche Joe, who is owned by my good friend Shelly on this board and he is in her avitar! He is a silver dappled pinto, is homozygous for pinto and is one sweet boy!!! This is my first foal, but my mares 3rd. I'm so excited!!!!! We will be live on marestare!!!! You will all have to watch! Her 330 day due date is June 22!

DSC01324-3.jpg

We have two foals due in 2009, both are eagerly anticipated.

First is Villas Party Doll 2004 Res World Champion Yearling mare 28" & under.

She is due early March. This picture was taken in July 2008.

partydoll3.jpg

The second is Wee Equine Acres Moonlight Shadow 2005 smokey black mare.

She is due late March. This picture was taken April 2008.

shadowsm.jpg

Both mares are in foal to Reserve World Grand Champion Hunt House Farms Medalion. We love this stallion as he has had a World Champion or Res World Champion from every foal crop so far including a 26" daughter that won 3 World titles this year, Futurity, open and Solid Color Mares.

This photo was taken late summer 2008, with no work, no sweating, straight out of the pasture. This is what we like to breed for, a horse that holds it body even at 12 years old. We hope these foals will do the same.

photo-full.jpg

This is M&Js Silver Mystique (aka-Sahara)

She is bred to IMA Teaspoon...a chestnut tobiano who is owned by a friend.

She is due May 12-19, 2009

snowypics006-1.jpg

This is Dancers BB Taxes (aka Lacey)

She is bred to Sweetwaters Gary Lew...a black tobiano who is also owned by a friend(not the same one though!)

She is due July 1st., 2009 though I've been told that she foals 30 days or so early!

snowypics002-1.jpg

I am very excited for my first mini foals here on my farm!!!! We will be on Marestare too!
default_saludando.gif

Here are my little preggers mares
default_rolleyes.gif
Pics were taken right as they were starting to get their winter fuzzies in Oct this year.

First is Cadle Creek Buckeroo Belle, silver bay, granddaughter of Buckeroo and in foal to Hunt House Farms Rogue Native, Resv Nat CH. Stallion halter, in April
default_yes.gif

Next is RFM Eztasy's Moon Wood, black, daughter of Little Kings Double Extasy / Alvardar's Double Destiny and in foal to a young son of Hunt House Farms Rogue Native for a March foal.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back