Lets see your 2006 show string!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Little Americas Soshowme Buckeroo...we will show her in halter and driving:

cat1.jpg

And...depending on how these 3 look as yearlings...they may or may not be shown in halter:

First....Flyin G's American Beauty:

chloe16-20-05.jpg

Second....Buckeye WCF Derby Dancer:

dreams05colt03.jpg

Third....Flyin G's Thunderous Affair:

thunder38-1-05.jpg

I have others I'd like to show...just don't know if I can fit them in
wacko.gif

Tracy

Here are my two...

Viewcrest Too Hot To Tango (aka Tango), who will be returning to the ring in Model, Liberty, Halter Obstacle, and possibly Jumping. He went to two shows last year and entered three classes total. He showed well and I think 2006 will be a good year for him, especially in Liberty.

09-06-05222_edited.jpg

09-06-05217_edited.jpg

Tango--clipped3-25-05.jpg

DF Chip Ahoy (aka Chip), who will be making his debut at the NWMHC Schooling Show in Halter, Model, and maybe Color. I don't want to push him too hard as I know this is going to be stressful for him being a stallion and never have been in this sort of environment. I only ask for his best performance and think he'll rise to the occassion. 2007 will be the year for driving!

09-06-0518_edited.jpg

09-06-0529_edited.jpg

Chip--winer2005--extendedtrot.jpg

Thanks and hope to meet you all at the shows!

Erin

I have to giggle, thinking of my baby boys as my "show string!" It's more like the Woodwinds travelling circus!

We'll once again be showing Woodwinds' Mingus

Senior gelding

Halter, model, color, liberty and perhaps jumping

We're starting work early with hopes that this year he'll be a little better behaved and show to his full potential. We're planning to attend more shows this year, perhaps travelling a bit further from home.

mingusfair-adjmore.jpg

minguscloseupsm.jpg

We'll be introducing Viewcrest Pastorius, half brother to Erin's Chip.

2 year old colt

Halter, model, possibly color

Sorry, I only have head shots of him...I have yet to get a good body shot.

pastoriusfront-crop.jpg

I'd love to find a child who would like to show Thelonius in youth classes -- at least at the Boring show...primarily because I hate the thought of leaving him alone, so we'll probably bring him along just for fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking forward to 2006, my string has doubled since 2005. Sorry I don't have any pics yet.......

Maranatha's Tearin' Down the Walls: 29in sorrel pinto colt, 2 years old

Peppy's Zion's Calling Me: 32 in buckskin pinto gelding, 3 years old

Bertrand's High Class Lady: 27 in B/W pinto filly, yearling

Lazy L's Chino de Rojo 36.5 in bay gelding, 5 years

Maranatha's Daily Manna 33 in silver bay filly, 2 years

Whispering Oaks Killarny 34 in bay colt, yearling

See ya at the shows.

Shelley

Back