Lets see your 2006 show string!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the four we intend to show in 2006!

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher AKA Catch[/SIZE]

100B7881.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]

legacy_3775.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Color Maker[/SIZE]

colormaker.jpg

and last but surely not least

[SIZE=14pt]SunBreaks Latte Tyme[/SIZE]

latte1005hda.jpg

Dawn
saludando.gif

Here are a few more - our little Wardance filly -

Buckeye WCF Dance to the Rythm

Magic05filly03_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Classical Katrina

lexus05filly03_small.jpg

and

Buckeye WCF Classical Keepsake

carries05filly_small.jpg

Plus

Buckeye WCF Be Steel My Heart

and 3 Sweepstakes foals

Minimomnc:

If you get tired of looking at Ravenwood Medalions Hearts on Fire, I'll take her!!!!
new_shocked.gif

I will be showing:

Vickie Lou in halter, color, and liberty.

P1010139-4.jpg

Ile's Wiz Of Oz in halter, multi color, driving, obstacle, jumping, and liberty. Possibly showmanship.

PICT0035-2.jpg

SNS Urban Cowboy in halter. Possibly liberty.

P1010092-2.jpg

I may also be showing:

Cool Creek's Dream On in halter and liberty.

P1010041-2.jpg

LLL's Sugar & Spice in halter and multi color.

PICT0207-4.jpg

Here are mine...

Look for this girl in local shows, AMHR and AMHA, futurity, youth halter, ammy halter, and possibly open halter as well as liberty.

Samuels Cherries Jubilee of LK

2005jubilee.jpg

This tiny boy will be making his debut in local, AMHA and AMHR in youth, ammy, and open halter, and possibly another class. Brookfair's Buckeroo Don Juan Diego

100503326.jpg

Dusty will be showing in local shows with me and youth performance classes in AMHA.

show6.jpg

Chantilly will be showing in local shows as well as AMHR with me in halter and youth performance classes

Chantill2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is our newest addition, Mandy. She'll be shown in halter. Don't know if she'll do good but I'm thrilled with her so far.
mandalaybay.jpg

Here's our little stud,Awesome. He'll be 3 and did quite well last year in halter. So of course I have to try new and different stuff and he's going to the trainer for driving this spring. I'm really anxious for the new show season.
2005%20May%20-%20Simply%20Awesome.jpg

WOW - they are all so pretty. If there is any of them you guys don't want I'll gladly take them off your hands. And you wouldn't have to twist my arm to do it -
biggrin.gif

Well it looks as if everyone is already getting a jump on the 2006 Season. We are still trying to figure out exactly who we will have to show this year.. We have some Regualrs staying and then some new kids that have come in , it is shaping up to be a great string for 2006 I think..

To Start We have Sundance Lb Que Tee owned by Sharon Stadler.
qt9_05a.jpg

Then we have Cross Country Fatal Charm owned by Lisa & Mike Strassle

charm2.jpg

Cross Country Mind Bender--Owned by Laura Harber

mindbendre2.jpg

Wall Street Rock E Mr. Mitz-owned by Debbie & Larry Laramore he will be my AMHR over Gelding this year..

harry_con.JPG

and then The New Boy on the block , His name is "Exclusive " and he is owned by Marianne & Robin of Little King.. They also have a very nice Classic Colt here that is going to be shown this year. He looks just like a Big Buckaroo !!
yes.gif

excl2.jpg

And we have several more , but at this time no pictures..
new_shocked.gif
Sorry the pictures are so big, Gezzzzzz they are not that big on my web site.. Sorry
no.gif

It's a tough decision, I always want to show more horses than I have time, energy, or money to show.
rolleyes.gif

I do want to show my fillies if possible, they will be in yearling classes, but not sure if they will be in "over" or "under" yet; as weanlings they were both easily "under"

Magic Mist Remember Me
f_remmy_14_f.jpg

and NJ's Some Kinda Cat
m_kat_01_f.jpg

I also have my "Prince" filly who will be in the "over" class (her dam is pretty tall!) and my palomino filly who will be two years old, and her dam, my grey mare Sparkles who is getting close to finishing her Hall of Fame. I want to show my B gelding Color On Fire (again) and his half sister Wildfire who I showed for the first time last year and she did well. I'd also like to show my Prince filly's dam, she's a Mountain Meadow mare, beautiful girl and can she move!! Oh and all three of my going-to-be-two-year-old stallions...... looks like I'm going to have to whittle this show string down, lol!!

I don't care what any one says
rolleyes.gif

Midnight(hopefully)

liemidnight.jpg

Joy(hopefully)

Joy.jpg

And what ever horse I buy(show gelding/filly for joy - hopefully)
yes.gif

._.

|?|

._.

-Desiree

I just saw this thread for the first time, and I have to say I see some BEAUTIFUL horses here!

Here's my 2006 show string:

Ericas Oohhzz And Aahzzz will be showing in 2 year old stallions with Becky Schulz of Redrock Miniature Horse Farm and with me in Amateur Jr Stallions:

OzzyRight2Aug122005350.jpg

3C Skip A Brooke will show in Yearling Mares, Amateur Jr Mares, AOTE Mares and if I can catch her, Liberty:

BrookeTrottingLeftOct262005cropped.jpg

Vs Precious Doll will be making her show debut as a 9 year old mare showing in the driving classes:

VSPreciousDollLeftMay05Temp.jpg

My son will be three next year and making his show debut with his 28.5" gelding (also making his show debut!), WeeOkies Brite Yukon Star. Yukon is a PERFECT kids horse!! This horse has a heart of gold!!

three_c_farm1004001.jpg

Well here is mine. Im only going to be showing one this yr. This is my now 3 yr old stallion DB Lil Shadow Man AHMA/AMHR. He will be shown in senior Halter, showmanship, jumping, and driving.

untitled3.jpg

Alisha

Here is mine:

rose.jpg

Crystal Ridge PromiseMeRoses

Amatuer Level1

Youth Junior Mare

maybe Liberty

Obstacle

flame-show-2.jpg

I dont like the picture but whatever.

Crystal Ridge Femme Fatale

Hunter

Obstacle

Driving

Halter

cr-dude.jpg

Crystal Ridge Image Of Fame

Hunter

Liberty

Halter

Last but not least my colt who I dont have a picture of but he will be shown in liberty

Halter

I am very excited about the 2006 show season!

I will be showing my yearling colt in halter.

CNC's Tucks N Tails

tuckerlookie.jpg

And then... Buck On Dan's Whiskey Girl!!! I'm very excited about this one
biggrin.gif
I'll show her in halter as well. She will be a two year old.

whiskey05b.jpg

I have no idea... Raven of course will be showing foxy as she never leaves home without him
wink.gif

foxy2005.jpg

but other then that I dont know. She got a new mare for her birthday but I am not sure she will be ready to show (safety wise) this spring she is a big mare and really is not beyond dragging raven all over the place when she feels she should be done. We are working on that of course..

If not her then perhaps one of our home bred B boys or Well I just dont know have to wait and see as we get a bit closer to show season
biggrin.gif

WELL ILL BE SHOWING MY WEE MAN IN THE AVATAR AGAIN THIS YEAR HOPFULLY HE WILL DO GOOD ,LAST YEAR HE WAS STILL DEVELOPING AND WAS IN THE SAME CLASSES AS MATURE STALIONS, {BEAUTIFUL ONES} BE HE DID LOOK A SCRAWNY TEENAGER WITH HIS SPOTS LOL, SO NOW HES RISING 4 IM HOPING heck HOLD HIS OWN, AND ILL BE SHOWING MY NEW FILLY I CANT WAIT TO CLIP THEM IN THE SPRING TO SEE UNDER ALL THAT FUZZ WHETHER OR NOT MY BOYS BECAME A MAN LOL
wink.gif

tell me do you think he stands a chance

xreiter.gif

my other oprion is this one

xkngt.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Here are mine and my daughter Brooke's candidates for 2006:

Showcase Crystal Heart: Brooke's Sr Mare 32-34", Am Level 1, AOTE, Liberty and she will soon start her driving training:

award-web.jpg

CCMF Bucks Bolero, my Sr Mare 32-34", Am Level 1, AOTE, Solid Color

buffbdw.jpg

Royal Oaks Mr Personality, my Sr Gelding 32-34", Am Level 1, AOTE, Solid Color and Country Pleasure Driving

percynatlw.jpg

Pineywoods Patriot, Yearling Geldings, Amat Jr Geldings

buckshotw.jpg

Robin C

We will be showing our two awesome horses that we showed this year.

We had the best year. It was our first year to travel to different shows.

It was our first year to go to the Nationals. I have not figured out how to

post a picture yet. So if you want to see our two go the the following web-site

and click on the training page.

http://www.tenltraining.com/index.html

My daughter's is the bay and the black one is suppose to be mine, but somehow

i think i lost her this year to my daughter. We were so blessed with such a great year. Looking forward to the new show year and to seeing all of you again.

Merry Christmas Everyone from the CISCO FAMILY!!!!!!!

Back