Lets see your 2006 show string!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
Can't remeber if we did this or not but felt like we can lighten up the mood a bit.

Next year for us was going to shorten up a lot but we can never do that
wacko.gif

SMHC's Freedom's Black Hawk Down = halter

(sorry no pic)

SMHC's Excelsior's Stylish Mover = halter, color, possibly liberty (classic)

2_1_-352x269.jpg

JMS Redskin Warrior = halter obstacle, and for the first time jumping, driving, and obstacle driving!

56809redhal-305x210.jpg

Hopefully when Christina gets back next year she will be showing KHA Krackerjack Of Hickory Hills = jumping and driving, it will be the battle of the geldings at JMS!

56809krackerjump-309x283.jpg

Lil Hills King Buddha at the Claremore shows in halter, liberty, halter obstacle

56809buddha_1_.jpg

Now the fillies, can't decide who to show but one will show in halter and liberty.

873493e5-301x222.jpg
sleep-175x195.jpg

Yah we are going to be busy, but I am so exicted about next year that Christina my friend who moved to CA might come back and showing Red in some more performance classes
aktion033.gif

Now show yours!

[SIZE=14pt]I havent decided yet..... just send that Stylish mover to my house....y'all are going to be way to busy to show him![/SIZE]

Lyn

I LOVE
wub.gif
your Stylish Mover!! Very nice! I'm very excited as it will be our first year showing EVER! My grandparents have been in the mini horse business for almost 20 years and my great grandma even longer and I get to show their horses for the first time. We just bought a tovero son of FWF Little Wardance that will be in 30-32 senior stallions, MY baby who is a black w/4 white socks who will be 32-34 sr stallions as well as solid color, a chestnut mare by an Iowas Little Kernel son who will be in 32-34 sr mares, a buckskin by the same stallion in 30-32 sr mares and solid color and that's about it for next year. I want to show more of the horses but I'm afraid I might a get a little too overwhelmed at first. I'll just try it out at first and enjoy it...learn the tricks of the trade and try not to get too ahead of myself. I can't wait!!

Oh, I have been day dreaming about my 2006 show string almost all of the 2005 show season!

Erica Killion and I co-own Erica's Echos of My Destiny, who will be showing with her next year as a 2yo stallion going into halter, ammy halter, and model (I think). Destiny had grand champion halter wins (both AMHR and AMHA) left and right this past season with Erica and was National Top 5 in Ammy Halter:

Destiny%20--%20Mid-South%20Fair%20--%20Day%20One%20--%204.jpg

I will be showing Erica's Gone and DunIT (A Division) as in yearling stallion, ammy stallion, and solid color stallion myself next year and can't wait. DunIT took all four first places in his halter class, three firsts in solid color, and reserves to Destiny's grands under all four judges at the Mid-South Fair this year, which was his only show besides the Nationals, where he was Top 10 halter:

DunIT%20--%20Outside%20of%202005%20AMHR%20Nationals.jpg

I will be showing Tibb's Sundowner (A Division) in at least showmanship, senior halter geldings, model geldings, ammy geldings and solid color geldings. I may show him in halter obstacle and cp driving. He's a mutliple National Champion / Reserve National Champion and even though I'm teaching him to drive, he's teaching me more than I'm teaching him:

sunny9-smaller.jpg

Then last but not least, I will be showing Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold (B Division) in halter junior geldings, ammy geldings, model geldings, and solid color geldings. Possibly showmanship if I can get him doing a good 360. He has not been shown yet so I get to be the first to present this guy
hearton.gif
:

Bacardi%2011122005%20DSCN0989.jpg

[SIZE=13pt]I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
yahoo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yippee! I get to post on a show thread! I don't have as good as pics as you guys do but here they are.

GCSF Simply Irresistible (pending) AKA Lacey

'>My Webpage

And TMM'S Legacy By Boone (pending) AKA Legacy

'>My Webpage

At the moment we're planning on Appy in Driving and Ammy halter, Buzz in halter, Star in Jumping (maybe - she's in foal), Sassy in halter...unles we put Buzz with Joel we're kind of planning on taking it slow and easy in 2006 and hit harder in 2007!

We may fool around with open shows, too - there are several driving/pony shows around.

Jen will be away for 6 months on an internship, so I have to stay well enough to work the horses more regularly if we're going to show!
wacko.gif

Not sure just who we are going to show the most, sure not going to be like this year.

But here they are.

Ravenwood Medalions Hearts On Fire - halter, yearling mares maybe mulitcolor

heartsonfire2.jpg

Aloha Acres AJH Special Kinda Magic - halter, yearling stallions, amateur jr stallions, AOTE stallions

dallas.jpg

LR Scouts Miss Image - halter 2 Yr Old mares 29 & under, amateur jr mares

littlemiss1sm.jpg

Lucky Four Black Velvet Bandofire - Sr Geldings 30 - 32, Amateur geldings level 2 and AOTE Geldings

travisliz2sm.jpg

K-Nells Spin To Win (if he doesn't sell first) - Sr Geldings 32 - 34, country pleasure driving, hunter

spinworld2005.jpg

Blue Ribbon Bodacious Shiney Gold - 2 Yr Old Geldings, amateur jr geldings level 2, AOTE geldings

gold1.jpg

Of my own personal horses, I have these two. This is Redrock Flashtacular by Harts Tip Top Flash.

7-05Flashtacular.jpg

She'll be showing in 28 - 30" Yearling mares and Multi Color Mares. Maybe Liberty (if I can catch her!).

This is Redrock Lots O Spots son of Redrock Incognito World Champion and multi Top 10 and out of Redrock Serena, World Top 10. Hope he can follow in his daddy's hoofprints! This is the only picture I have of him taken on the day he was born. He is stunning!

7-05LotsofSpots.jpg

He'll show in 30- 32" Yearling Stallions and Multi Color. Both of these are also being registered PtHA and will show at the Pinto World Show.

My client horses are coming in and I hope to post winning pictures of them later in the season!

Well not set in stone but......my tentative list.

Erica's Cloverbud - Two year old under mares, and probably ammy, owned/bred, classes, futurity

Clover%20--%20Nationals--scan0006.jpg

Erica's RFM Spring Thunder - Two year old over mares, and probably ammy, color classes

Peas-Pro-Nationals-scan0003.jpg

Erica's I've Got Angel Eyes - Aged mares 30-32, and probably some ammy, owned/bred, color classes

Angel%20--%20Nationals--scan0007.jpg

Erica's Shezzz Got Legs - Yearling over mare, probably ammy and color classes, futurity

f52992c8.jpg

Erica's Oh Boy! - Yearling gelding under, ammy, owned/bred, futurity classes

f46c9d55.jpg

Erica's Echos of My Destiny - Two year old Stallions, ammy

Destiny-Pro-Nationals-scan0005.jpg

WallStreet Jessie James - Two year old gelding - either Classic or Foundation (not sure if he is foundation - need to find out), then ammy classes, futurity, as he is under34" now and I can't wait to get him driving on the R circut next year.

f2c57171.jpg

Then for a yearling under filly and I am not sure of it yet.........Either - all of them are Bandito fillies and will have to see. They will be in yearling fillies, futurity and maybe some ammy classes

Erica's Knock Em' Dead

Erica's Emotions in Motion

or Erica's Just Behold

And I have two others that I think will be out as well.........will just have to wait and see for sure
biggrin.gif

My goodness by looking at this list I just made I just get tired thinking about it.........this is when it would be good to have help.

I am looking forward to 2006 too, although, I'm

with Erica, it sure would be nice to have a helper!!

Not for sure who I will show yet, but

I will be showing my filly Semi,

RFM Dark Knights Simplisensational, in two year old mare

SEMI20.jpg

and (MAYBE) MCC Robin Hoods Little John..senior stallion.. not decided yet..

LITTLEJOHN16.jpg

and I may (LUCKY ME) get to show my friend Stacey's new filly

Cross Country Crazy 4 U She is as cute as can be
smile.gif
)

I'm so excited! I find this is all I think about, grooming and getting them ready in my head. I can't wait to get started next year, the horses are enjoying their time off and they need this but....

First off I'll start with the current trend
biggrin.gif
Erica's Oh Bay-B Bay-B, she'll be two next year

f3a0bed2.jpg

Then Pistol who will be 3,
aktion033.gif
hopefully we'll have him driving in the spring. Have not made much progress since it has started getting dark early. I do miss the light in winter.

f3a0a8e5.jpg

Mo, who is still a stallion for the moment. Will take care of that in the early spring. There were way too many flies late fall and then we went directly into winter. He will be two.

f3a0d330.jpg

And our two new additions, the first is Pistols full little sister Chrissy and then Nat--sorry it is hard taking pictures by yourself, they either want to come to you or when you try to get them stay away they have that look like Chrissy does "what's wrong?"
wub.gif

f123162c.jpg

f12316fa.jpg

We have quite a few showing next year. This is not set in stone. May add a few.

First we have Mulligans Run Wind Dancer ( 2 year old mare, youth, and color)

f133ddbb.jpg

Next is HCS Dealing with Divinity (2 year old stallions, color, and maybe Liberty)

f1231635.jpg

Next is Texas LL Whistals Unforgetable (3 year old mares, Futurity, color, Liberty, and maybe Jumper)

f27f75ee.jpg

Next is McCarthys Miss Kitty (yearling mares, Futurity, color)

f1728634.jpg

Next is Aloha Acres OIC Magic

f172886d.jpg

And last but not lest is Dakotas San Juan Marcos ( senior geldings, Futurity, Liberty, and Driving)

f23ce873.jpg

McCarthys Miss Kitty, Aloha Acres OIC Magic, and Dakotas San Juan Marcos will all be trained, prepaired, and shown by Lee Crutchfield and Kirby Jones

See ya in the Ring

Next is Texas LL Whistals Unforgetable (3 year old mares, Futurity, color, Liberty, and maybe Jumper)
OOOooooh!
wub.gif

lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]I havent decided yet..... just send that Stylish mover to my house....y'all are going to be way to busy to show him![/SIZE]Lyn

516243[/snapback]

[SIZE=14pt]NO WAY!!! I saw him first Lyn!!!! *I* got to meet this GORGEOUS boy in person a few days ago and there was drool wipe-age going on!!![/SIZE]

So far what we have figured out is:

SMHC's Freedom's Rocket - Aged A Stallion

Ten L's Splendors Nighthawk -2 year old A Stallion

Caldwell's Impressible -Aged A Gelding and last but not least

Flying A's Maybe My Ransom -Aged B Gelding can you tell he's my favorite
biggrin.gif

We have surprises awaiting us, it's going to be a fun year
aktion033.gif

Laura said:
lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]I havent decided yet..... just send that Stylish mover to my house....y'all are going to be way to busy to show him![/SIZE]Lyn

516243[/snapback]

[SIZE=14pt]NO WAY!!! I saw him first Lyn!!!! *I* got to meet this GORGEOUS boy in person a few days ago and there was drool wipe-age going on!!![/SIZE]

516368[/snapback]

LOL
biggrin.gif
Glad I got your approval Laura and Lyn! But I'm afraid he is going to stay with me for a long time. I just hope I can get him away from Dana once she is done with him lol. I hope he is being a nice boy for her.

well dang it i have to make up my mind soon and i cant! for sure we are showing black in the over division

Ten Ls Tigers Back in Black

bb05-274x244.jpg

Ltds White Chief/Kyles show gelding

chief21-may24sm.jpg

For girls i cant decide!! someone help. I can get tiny out of retirement or show Ltds Moonlight Bay as senior mare. Then I think we are showing Bitsy again.

ok someone help me decide who to show for senior mare! tiny or moonlight?

Heres mine
biggrin.gif
, Sorry, most are pasture shots for now, Will be getting new clipped shots when it gets near the first show in January.... the ages are as of January since thats the classes they will be showing in

Oak Hills Stars Little Dipper - 27.5" 2 year old Stallon

dipper12705.jpg

Sunset Farms EK Golden Angel - 28.5", Senior Mare

Angel is a Grandaughter to Egyptian King

angel127053.jpg

Islands Amazing Grace - 30" Senior Mare

gracie.jpg

Islands Papaya - 30" Senior Mare

papayaface.jpg
Papaya1.jpg

Oak Hills Foxy Roxy - 27" 2 year old Mare

This picture is horrible but its all I have right at the moment, I will be getting new pictures when our new optical zoom digital camera gets here next week... She is really tiny and refined, Hard to see it through the woolies, she has one of the longest winter coats I have ever seen....

roxy12705.jpg

Also have one of our 05 foals we will show if he dosent sell, dont have any pics yet, but will be getting some as soon as our new camera gets here...

Miss E's Storm on the Bay, 30" Silver Bay... Yearling stallion

Mia's partner in crime is 1st on the list
rolleyes.gif

Sheriff, Flying A's Superman

Senior A Geldings 32" & under, Youth and whatever else MIA asks him to do!

SherriffMia05Nat3.jpg

Her #1 love of her life, Desi, Flying A Magic's Maybe A Rendezvous

Senior A Geldings, 32" and over, youth halter, driving, showmanship, jumper, hunter, versatility and anything else fun!

DesiMia05Nat1.jpg
DesiMia05Nat4.jpg

For MY show horses, I have 3 fillies who I HAVE to choose between...maybe I'll show them all~LOL

Flying A's Maybe My Dreamgirl (1/2 sister to Serene Acres' Maybe My Ransom!)

Flying A Black Magic's Goldrush

and

Flying A's Don't Go Breaking My Heart (1/2 sister to multiple National Champion & 3 time National Reserve Grand Champion Flying A's Heart's Afire)

024759a1.jpg

and last but not least for *me*, my darling girl, Flying A's Femme Fatale

Senior mare 32"-34"

GigiAreaFour2005.jpg

We are so excited about next years show string - here are a few -

Buckeye WCF Paposos Mirror Image

missmin05colt02_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Miss Ohio

Missohioaugust_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Classical Lightening

lightening0503_small.jpg

Buckeye WCF Classical Elegance - in our avatar