Let's see those

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my boy T's Dressed To A Tee, my 2 year old Silver Dapple Pinto.

Tee3July1407.jpg

Tee4July1407.jpg

our cremello pinto stud Dusty

DSC02493-1.jpg

DSC02475-1.jpg

smokey black stud Kiowa(yearling)

100_4620.jpg

echo our bay and white pinto

Echo26.jpg

We have a FEW stallions (LOL)
default_wacko.png
:

Zephyr Woods Sailor Too- BTU son and Top Ten, multiple Supreme, beautiful movement just may be out there starting performance next year. :aktion033:

sailor4.jpg

Little Kings Zephyr Buckeroo- Buckeroo son. Multiple Top Ten and just pretty :bgrin

zeph5sm.jpg

Our upcoming future stallions

Zephyr Woods Da Yooper- Nighthawk son out of a Echo daughter. He is a refined colt with long neck and very expressive. Going out with Lee Crutchfield and Josh Tibbs to prove if he is as good as his half brother ZW Russian Twister (2006 Reserve Grand Champion in Europe) :eek:

Yooper-Tiovoi2007.jpg

[And our newest addition and not home yet until December when weaned. Oh we are excited.

Michigan's Image in Z Woods. Full brother to this year Jr. Grand National Champion Michigans Little Sharp Image. I drooled over her last year. So lets hope he can compete like his sister. He has a beautiful tiny head and ears and refined.

Michigans_Proud_Image_2007_stud_colt_2.jpg

and we have more stallions but I don't want to take up all the pages
default_smile.png

Please excuse the pics they are pasture condition-

Main Herd Sire "Shenandoah Paint Diablo"

Shannonsirewebpage.jpg

Shannonrunwebpage.jpg

Our Juniors

"Marcum Sir Benji Ditto"

dittojanieshead-stallionwebsave.jpg

"Wilkins Choctaw Spots"

Bingo%2010-19-07%20compressed.jpg

oops forgot to compress Delton sorrrrrrrry

WITTS DELTON THE ALL AMERICAN

Delton%20lft%20side%207-02-07.JPG

"JJ Sprigger" APHA

JJ%20right%20side%205-16-07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is ours: SRF Buckshot, 2 year old grandson of Ramblin Starbuck (sire's side) and BOB (dam's side).

We have one mare bred to him for 2008 - a maiden Blue Boy bred granddaughter of Lazy N Redboy.

Buckshot5_07_300.jpg

He has been shown mostly on the PtHA circuit where he has earned enough points (our calculation anyway) for Register of Merits in Halter and Trail-in-Hand.

Love those pretty boys!
default_wub.png
:

Here's our AMHA World Top 5 (and grandson of Lazy N Redboy), Cross Country Cowboy Cadillac:

Cowboy_2005_bodyshot2-274x211.jpg
Cowboy is oh, soooo much prettier in person!!!

Next is our Lazy N Redboy son (brother to Champion Farms Nighthawk, Cross Country Call Me Sir, etc.), Cross Country Sharp Dressed Man:

Topper_Liz_headshot-273x218.jpg

And last but not least, the 1991 AMHR National Champion Yearling Stallion and Bond Peppy Power son, NFC Peppys Playmate:

Peppy_Summer_2006_REV-315x240.jpg
Pictured here at 16 yrs of age and lookin' good!

We can't wait to see what these boys produce in 2008!
default_smile.png

Hi everyone :saludando:

Here are my stallions... I need to get some professional photos of Tino and Ticket :eek:

Freelands Fiestas Imperial Storm 29" Homozygous

stormnoframe.jpg

Toyland Tino Trix 30" Pure Falabella Black Leopard

tino0707b.jpg

LTD's Magic Mans Top Ticket 28" Frame Overo

tickie.jpg

Of course
default_smile.png

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko 32.5''

4-5.jpg

Impressive Lights 28.5''

3333-1.jpg

7777.jpg

Then this is Michigans Wally, a welsh/american shetland cross that just sold. He is 48'' and soooo beautiful. I keep telling myself if only he was shorter. He takes my breath away :new_shocked:. I dont consider him a stallion, he is more like a 'gelding with testicles' lol
default_wink.png
:

8-1.jpg

2-8.jpg

15.jpg

1-10.jpg
He is beautiful! He looks like a mini Andalusian!!!!!

28" Tracker:

tracker3.817.jpg

28" Tucker: (I think they'd be a cute driving pair! THey get along really well
default_smile.png
)

tucker6.9287.jpg

tuckereyes.7197.jpg

31" Concho (hubby's driving horse):

concho7.9287.jpg

And 32" Chianti (who is for sale):

chiantinice.jpg

Jessi

Alright where is Dillion??????? I have been waiting patiently :bgrin for more pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some of my boys! We are SOOOO proud of them exactly like every other proud owner! I see a lot of boys that I would love to have in my program.

Longman's Shadow Spencer (AMHA/AMHR 32")

e7e9253e.jpg

Grassmere's Jazz Singer (ASPC/AMHR 38") - this is him in his stall today......he's tired of the rain too.

e9c7c0a1.jpg

Blue Ice MTP Guns N Roses (AMHA/AMHR 31") - future herd sire

e7e9253c.jpg

Andromeda Farm Stallions:

No professional photos, straight from the pasture pictures.

"Millennium Duffys Stetson"

stetson%20closeup_edited-medium.jpg

"A Model Black Hawk"

080507%20hawk4rev.jpg

Future Herdsires:

"Andromeda Starry Knight"

star=20062407=205.jpg

"Teacher Pet Booger Boy"

boogie=20081907.jpg

Hope you enjoyed looking at them. :aktion033: :aktion033:

We have more than enough stallions too-- Gotta love the boys
default_wub.png
:

This is Lucky Four Black Velvet Buck Image a buckeroo grandson and fun driving horse. We have Velvet for sale since I just brought home another Buckeroo grandson---

velvetrtbacksideGreat4506.jpg

And here is our new boy, Velvets replacement-- Ericas Big City Bank on me, my future larger driving boy

BankerNeckbestfixed907.jpg

This is our overo driving stallion and also for sale--Silver Bluff Mark of Zorro

markdriveleftsidenice306.jpg

We have a snowcap black younng appy stallion for sale too. This is Hairicane Chief Snowcap and he looks to have settled his 1st mares.
default_yes.gif
:

chiefstandrtsideheadtocamBEST507.jpg

We have more boys too but Im tired out or tonite, lol.

Here is me and our Sr herd sire, my baby---- Howdy's Smokin' Gun--I love this horse!

smokey1.jpg

Next, Erica already included Ringo in her thread since we co own him, he is for sale and a very nice boy. Nice movement to boot! Erica's Smoke Rings In The Dark- since this picture was taken, he has acquired all kinds of mottling across his back and hips.

ringo3.jpg

My daughters favorite, a Cross Country Rowdy Reflection son, Cross Countrys Mr. Natural, a 2 year old-

nat8.jpg

our newest addition to the family is Erica's Bailey's On the Rocks, look for him in the 2008 show ring, I can't wait to see how he will look all fit and groomed next year.

bailey.jpg

Back