Let's see those

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are my stallions Colts
default_smile.png

Bedivere he will be 2 next year
default_wub.png
:

l_719e3bdcc8aebe651f64dadda02decec.jpg

and Allure (he is way Lighter then this Pic is)

l_1e31ed042df0452f3201f31f3b1f4e25.jpg

His Real Color
default_smile.png

l_acee581cd988f41430b740f11e3623f9.jpg

Of course
default_smile.png

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko 32.5''

4-5.jpg

Impressive Lights 28.5''

3333-1.jpg

7777.jpg

Then this is Michigans Wally, a welsh/american shetland cross that just sold. He is 48'' and soooo beautiful. I keep telling myself if only he was shorter. He takes my breath away :new_shocked:. I dont consider him a stallion, he is more like a 'gelding with testicles' lol
default_wink.png
:

8-1.jpg

2-8.jpg

15.jpg

1-10.jpg

My men in my life LOL

Havenbrooks Encores Hot Tamale all 30" of him. ONe show shape and oops head shot wont post

tamale-291x202.jpg

Ten Ls Tigers Back In Black

blackandsarahCrop-402x315.jpg

blackatnationslCrop-323x195.jpg

Last edited:
Here are mine....

D & S A Pharaoh's Fortune - 07 National GRAND Champion Under stallion as a yearling

e78f697c.jpg

Cross Country Take My Breath Away - 33.75" HOF, Res. National Champion, son and grandson of Lazy N Redboy

stalli30.jpg

Little Kings B T Buck Bandito - 30.5", multi National Champion and HOF producer, who is a son of BTU

stalli12.jpg

Little Kings Big City Buck - 34", multi National Champion producer, son of Boones Little Buckeroo and grandson of Ramblin Starbuck

Big City and Bandito

stalli2.jpg

Erica's Echos of My Destiny - 32.5", National Champion, grandson of both Buck Echo and Double Destiny

Destiny%20--%20Shannon%20Shot%20--%20Favorite%20Smaller.jpg

Erica's Big City Prankster Bucks - mutli Res. National Champion - Big City son

e9b4b43b.jpg

JSW Royale Deed - National Top Ten (6th) son of Good Deed and out of a Blue Boy daughter, he's a full sister to Res. World Champion

e9b4eb7f.jpg

Erica's Smoke Rings in the Dark - 31", Res. National Champion, grandson of After Dark, Egyptian King and Yellow Diamond Little Feather - and he's for sale

searcy%20show%20031%20(2).jpg

Erica showed our Destiny boy. Here's my other stallion, who she also had a little something to do with :bgrin We expect his first foals in the spring!

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Gone and DunIT[/SIZE]

2005 31” grey-grullo fancy stallion – National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter)

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

Siblings on both sides shown to top National wins -- DunIT is pictured w/o any conditioning and has never been sweated

DunIT%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20166.jpg

(this past summer)

DUNIT%20Horses%20--%2005202007%20--%20054.jpg

(a little too thin early spring...)

DUNIT%20--%2006232006%20138.jpg

(last year)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is our Jr. Stallion "Kickapoo's Apache Moon". (AMHA/AMHR) We used him for the first time this year on some of our mares.....and we are really excited about next year's crop of foals!
default_yes.gif
:

Last year's show photo...

e8d22c23.jpg

This year...right out of pasture.

e7f6bc9e.jpg

Our only two boys with all their bits!
default_wink.png
:

tibbsval.jpg

Tibbs Night Rider & North Stars Valdez Y Basan

My little 30" man.. MCC Robin Hoods Little John,

Who, like Leeana said about her stallion, Little John is like

a gelding with testicles,, now that he's banned from halter classes... hehehehe

Very laid back and quiet and driving now.
default_smile.png

DSC_0055june2007web.jpg

horse1small.jpg

LITTLEJOHN16.jpg

Here is my boy, Little Kings Junior Jinx - 34" son of Little Kings Buckwheat a Multi-National Champion sire in both halter and open pleasure driving. Jinx is a grandson of Boones Little Buckeroo and East Acres Golden Jubilee. He is also a great-grandson of Little Kings Buck Echo.

Image2-1.jpg

jinxsite0706.jpg

jin0916.jpg

jinx0916.jpg

Here are our two mini stallions, both sons of the famous 4X Superior Shetland Sire, Bar-Gs Rock "E".

B&L's Rock "E" Red Alert, HOF

National GRAND Champion Stallion, AMHR Halter Horse of the Year

budinredi.jpg

B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie

no show record, yet
default_wink.png
:

Charlie.jpg

RHA LOTTO LOCOMOTION

"Nort"

website1002027.jpg

TY 5 DYMAMOS VOODOO MAGIC

"Poppy" (29.5")

website1006034.jpg

KICKAPOO MOONS PHANTOM FEATHER

"Topper" only going on 2 yrs and I need to take new pics LOL

website1005010.jpg

Here's my boy. Lucky Four Rebels Broadway Joe
100_0123.jpg

Mary!!

Joe looks WONDERFUL!!!!! You made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And seeing the dorsal stripe... just confirms where Moose & Merry Beth

got their Dun.

~Sandy

Here is my for now stallion. After I see his foals next year he may or may not get gelded. These pics were taken when he was a yearling, and home on a short break after being sick and haveing seziures. Now this fall he was battleing ulcers, he seems to be doing well and putting a few pounds back on. Cant wait to see what he looks like when all better and he gets his schedualed dental appointment done.

ee5e2518.jpg

Here he is as a foal, with one now 3 year old homozygous stallion that we are selling

f0a9c49f.jpg

I see a few stallions that are more than welcome in my herd!!
default_yes.gif
: Lisa, feel free to send your boys down my way, okay?
default_wub.png
:

Here's my pride and joy, Redrock Incognito. Incognito is a 29.75" AMHA/AMHR sabino stallion. I've admired him and his foals for several years, and now I get to co-own him with Becky of Redrock Miniature Horse Farm! His disposition is second to none. He did very well in the show ring as a senior stallion, and his foals are proving themselves in the show ring too. We'll be using him on our mares next year, so we'll have to wait until 2009 to have any of our own Incognito foals. Anyway, here's Incognito:

IncognitoLizPicsmall.jpg

Ericas Oohhzz And Aahzzz is a 32.00" AMHA/AMHR/PtHA bay pinto stallion for the time being, but I'm really leaning toward gelding him. No stallion is safe on our farm! He LOVES people and did well showing as a stallion, so maybe he could go back in the ring as a gelding. Time will tell. Ozzy is for sale though. Here's Ozzy:

OzzyRight3WichitaApr06Lightened.jpg

Redrock C Me Now also has a show record, and is so easy to handle. Noah is a 30.75" AMHA/AMHR/PtHA bay tovero stallion with blue eyes, and he's for sale. He's also a nice mover for such a small horse! He too may end up being gelded!

Noah2006LittleHousePhotomedium.jpg

Visit our Stallions page for more information on our boys' show records! www.ThreeCFarm.com

Latest posts

Back