LB saleboard addicts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look every day or two.
default_laugh.png
I worry I am going to miss on a good deal of a Falabella.Thanks God not many Falabellas for sale on it.
default_wink.png

I look at the saleboard at *least* once a day.
default_laugh.png

Not buying. Not shopping. I have all the animals my land (and pocketbook!) can support. But I can
default_drool5.gif

They have "Fantasy Football," I'm building my "fantasy herd!"

I usually look at it 1x a day and will look all the way until I get to ads I've seen before. I'm not shopping for anything, but you never know what you may find from great horses to really nice tack and equipment! Plus, there is a nosey side of me as well that likes to see who is selling what horses
default_biggrin.png

Hey, how many of you all also check out the Canadian saleboard from time to time? I even go & check out the international one once in awhile, just to see what's on offer elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit to checking the canadian sale board!!!! Please someone help me, I am a sick woman!

Robin

Robin you really do have it bad!
default_biggrin.png
The Canadian board? I can admit I have never looked there but once again I am off to the saleboard after the back porch.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I promise....(fingers crossed... that right after I buy my dream stallion( homozygous tobiano or overo, blue eyes and black, under 31" and get that final mare.( nearly same requirements as the stallion)........ I am done looking.....
default_wink.png

Robin

Oh yeah right!!!!!!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
Who are you kidding! Your as bad as the rest of us.
default_biggrin.png

After reading your other post I now to have checked out the canadian board. I am so glad I am so far south and cant afford the shipping!

I just read through the Intl board for the first time. It was so cool to read some of the ads, and the wording they use that's just a bit different from the USA. Since I'm only about 3 hours from Canada, I occasionally look at the CN board.

BUT I NEVER LOOK AT THE LB SALEBOARD MORE THAN 6 TIMES A NIGHT. I am VERY disciplined.

(Oooh did you see that filly???)
default_rolleyes.gif

Denise--Canada to Texas is no problem. I know someone that would be happy to haul a horse (or two or??) down for you, reasonable rates too. Then she could haul my girl back on her way home.
default_biggrin.png

Robin--I thought it was a black & white stallion. Now you need the stallion and a final mare? Um hum, final all right, until the next requirement comes along. You will never stop!!
default_laugh.png

Minimor I cannot believe you told me that!
default_biggrin.png

Now I'll be checking out that board as well!

I am a goner.
default_no.gif

Yup, addicted! I never miss an ad. I havea routine too - salesboard, miniature forum,

photo forum, pony forum, backporch - and

now marestare! First thing in the morning,

then after work when everything else has been

taken care of(animals, supper..etc...) Just love

anything about minis.

I have a routine too. Saleboard, forum, backporch, marestare..email any good deals to my friends that I find......work 5 minutes and REPEAT! LOL! Good thing I work for myself or I would fire me......

I have said for YEARS I need MHA (mini horse anonymous) or possibly an INTERVENTION at this point.....

Latest posts

Back