LB saleboard addicts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise

Reaction score
Ok lets be honest here.....how many times have you checked the saleboard today?
default_biggrin.png

Me first-been there 3 times already. Gosh I'm a goner.

I am off work today, so atleast 20 times so far!

Robin(still looking for a stallion!)

The Lil Beginnings Saleboard.

Here's a link to the Lil Beginnings main page: http://www.lilbeginnings.com/

From there you can link to the saleboard, information pages, Last Chance Auction, breeder's connect and more.

At least 3! You never know what you're going to find and I like to know who's selling what.
default_laugh.png

Browsing it is a fun pastime for me, and today with no school I've been on....umm......about once every ten minutes. :DOH! And it's 2:00 here, been on since 11:00, so what is that, about 24.....errmm make that 25 now.

Is it bad that I see every ad posted, or that I could write an essay on when more ads are posted versus what time of year...? I noticed there is hardly any in early september because everyone's at nationals.

We oughtta make a SAA (Saleboard Addicts Anonymous).

default_saludando.gif

Haven't been there yet but I will shortly! I have a routine....Pony Forum, Miniature Horse Forum, Back Porch, then Saleboard!
default_laugh.png

I won't be buying anything,
Ya, right, and your point would be????
Those are famous last words, my dear. That's what I always think when I go to have a look on the sale board.

Just last weekend for instance. I got out of bed not even thinking of buying anything. If I thought about it at all I would have said I won't be buying...and can't be buying anything. I start looking and there's the ad for exactly what I would have ordered, if I were actually shopping. EXACTLY! I saved the ad. All day I saved the ad and did not call. After all, I wasn't buying anything. I couldn't buy anything.

At supper time I called. By bedtime we had decided to buy.

So never say never...and don't be fooling yourself that you won't be buying anything
default_laugh.png

It got me....and it can get you too!!
default_new_shocked.gif

And I haven't been there yet today. YET.
default_biggrin.png

I won't be buying anything,
Ya, right, and your point would be????
Those are famous last words, my dear. That's what I always think when I go to have a look on the sale board.

Just last weekend for instance. I got out of bed not even thinking of buying anything. If I thought about it at all I would have said I won't be buying...and can't be buying anything. I start looking and there's the ad for exactly what I would have ordered, if I were actually shopping. EXACTLY! I saved the ad. All day I saved the ad and did not call. After all, I wasn't buying anything. I couldn't buy anything.

At supper time I called. By bedtime we had decided to buy.

So never say never...and don't be fooling yourself that you won't be buying anything
default_laugh.png

It got me....and it can get you too!!
default_new_shocked.gif

And I haven't been there yet today. YET.
default_biggrin.png
lol I don't make enough money to buy any. lol Hopefully I have a foal this summer coming. But Boy would I buy a few if only I could. I've seen a couple that really grabed my attention.
default_yes.gif

even I look and I'm in new zealand but I get frustrated because I see some I want but cant get cause I'm to far away, but I am looking within the next 4 years at importing a stallion and filly if pssible god help me then at trying to decide which ones haha

Last edited by a moderator:
About 5-7 times a day, its so active i hate to miss anything and i rarely look past the first page unless i've been at a show or gone for a few days.

In the morning after i browse all the forums on here i check out the saleboard, then randomly throughout the day if there is nothing new on the forum i check out the saleboard.

Right now i am mare shopping to i cant "not" look
default_rolleyes.gif

default_biggrin.png
I am also one of the few that are also HIGHLY addicted to the sale board and forum! This is my home away from home!!!!!!! I LOVE IT here! I love looking on the sale board. Which reminds me I need to post a few I have for sale on there..... I also like to see who's selling or "wanting" something!
default_wub.png

Yup, addicted! I never miss an ad. I have

a routine too - salesboard, miniature forum,

photo forum, pony forum, backporch - and

now marestare! First thing in the morning,

then after work when everything else has been

taken care of(animals, supper..etc...) Just love

anything about minis.

I CAN HONESTLY SAY ONLY I TIME TODAY....
default_pinocchio.gif
O.K. TWICE...
default_ohnoes.jpg
ALRIGHTY...THREE TIMES
default_gaah.gif
...OMG...
default_mlala.gif
THE VOICES....THE VOICES.....

Just got back from there.......whew! theres nothing on there I cant live without.
default_biggrin.png

Made it thru another day.

I KNOW the right one is out there somewhere....Oh... I find really nice ones, but not the the entire package I want.... tiny, correct, blue eyed, black pinto or overo, homozygous too, just about breeding age or proven. Sometimes they are exclusively AMHR, or WCMH, or perfect and pinto but not homozygous tobiano... sometimes perfect, the entire package but a fresh weanling and I would have to wait too long to use them... Oh woe is me... back to the sale board.... I actually went to every listed farm on the breeders connect to search! Found some perfect ones but Not for sale! I am SICK!!!!! I need HELP!!!!

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back