Laura any updates on Ramble?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karma Creek Minis

Reaction score
default_unsure.png
: So many of us are wondering how he is doing? Any updates on Ramble? I hope I didnt miss them some where if they were posted else where.

Kris

Bump....... Ramble has been on my mind too......

[SIZE=12pt]I'm so sorry that I haven't been on in a few days. The court date for the custody hearing is tomorrow (Thursday), so I've been going a bit nuts. I'm also sick with a severe UTI, so life pretty much sucks right now. By this weekend (for the show) I should be feeling MUCH better AND the custody hearing will be over, so my stress level will finally go down.[/SIZE]

Ramble is hanging in there. He's going to lose a lot more tissue than we thought, especially on the right side where there were multiple bites and the skin had been pulled away from the underlying tissue. There is infection still and the vet has switched ABX and is flushing the wounds several times a day. Dr. Nancy still thinks he has a good chance of making it, but did say that he will have severe scarring. We don't care about that, we just want him to be OK. I'll update again when I can get back to a computer
default_wacko.png
:

Thank you for the update Laura, I know we are worried about him and you! I am still sending thoughts and prayers your way! What a trooper hes being! poor boy! I am sending good thoughts for tomorrow hope all goes well!
default_yes.gif
: ((( hugs )))

Hey Laura

Hang in there, and Thanks for the update. I will continue my prayers to for Ramble,

for you and Mia. For the court hearing tomorrow to. Please let us know how that goes

to. I can only image the stress this all is putting on you and your family. Take a few

moments to your selft.

Prayers and Hugs

Vicky

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Laura,

Will keep my positive thoughts for both Ramble AND your custody hearing.......although I am SURE the hearing is stupid. My gosh, you've been the primary parent for HOW LONG??? And now Mia has a legal father figure too! That sounds like a stable family environment to me!

PLEASE let us know how things are going with both Ramble AND Mia.......you know we are all worry warts!

default_yes.gif
: MA

Latest posts

Back