Last Foal for White Tails

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
We're finally done with our 2010 foaling season and you won't believe - another FILLY! We're thankful all is well with this very early surprise!

Dam is our White Russian daughter and sire is First Knights He's So Hot and they produced quite a fantastic little girl - as small as she is - she's got the dishy head and long neck - and some legs goin for her too!

She's so tiny she can walk underneath her moms belly with plenty of clearance. She has to really stretch up to get that ninny! LOL And mom is not that tall either! LOL

First time mom and tiny baby are both doing extremely well.

Please allow us to introduce the last foal for 2010:

1057565854.jpg

1057565853.jpg

1057565851.jpg

1057565847.jpg

1057565861.jpg

What a beautiful little package to end the season with

Oh, she is so precious.
default_wub.png
Love that picture of her with the bucket, it's about bigger than her.
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on a successful foaling season.
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on the successful conclusion of your foaling season!! You sure got the fillies this year. This one sure is a itty-bitty.
default_smile.png

Thank you everyone - you're always so nice with your comments and we appreciate it so much.

We've been without a newborn so long now (last foal mid-May) that she IS sure to be spoiled of course. LOL

And while we were sure surprised by her early arrival - we were doubly (is that a word? did I spell it right? LOL) excited to raise that tail and see a FILLY! HAHA We can't thank that Filly Fairy enough this year - she's been awesome!

She's healthy and bouncing all over - - got some lashes that wanted to turn under into the eyes but Holly has that pretty much under control now and she's doing great.

These photos were taken at 3 days old - and yep, she's a bit smaller than that bucket - too funny.

We can get back to normal now and relax until next February - whoohooo

congrats! she looks like a deer fawn, she's so small! lol! she reminds me of my filly honey, she's 24" at 18months old. looks like your girl will be the same!

Congratulations on your cute little filly!
wub.gif
She is just adorbale!

Thanks everyone! She sure is a doll baby. We let her and her mom out for a couple minutes tonight. She didnt know what to do with herself, lol. She had so much room to kick her heels up without kicking her momma. LOL.

And of course didnt have the camera.

No more babies till next year
no.gif
LOL.

Congrats! She's teeny! The photo of her underneath her dam says it all
default_laugh.png

Congratulation's..... on another beautiful filly and a "First Knight" filly to boot. Can't beat that!

She'll be one you'll want to watch as she begins to develop; you'll be AMAZED at the transformation....

I know from experience.... I have one that's a little beauty that I've been hiding that's out "Dream Come True". The "First Knight" bloodline is consistent for producing PRETTY heads, extra LONG clean ULTRA thin cobra necks with EXTREME refinement and there HIGHLY competitive in the show ring.

You've got yourself a little "JEWEL" or should I say "DIAMOND". I'm SURPRISED that someone hasn't recognized her attributes and tried to grab her up already.... When they begin to see how she comes together they'll be KICKING themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marlene and Holly,

She is PERFECTION! For someone like myself that strives to breed the tiniest possible while maintaining show quality conformation she is pure eye candy! And I'm so totally jealous!lol She really is what the breed is all about. Congratulations ladies. Well done!
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back