Last Foal for White Tails

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations
wub.gif

Thanks everyone - you guys are always so nice!

We couldn't wait to share this last one - hubby didn't want us to post photos as he thinks when they are this early and tiny they "don't look proportionate" - men ... but Holly and I just see something really special.

Kimberle & Parmela - - - we so appreciate you gals always being in our cheering section - your comments literally gave me goosebumps! Thank you. Coming from the two of you, that's the highest compliment and we thank you. It's nice to hear other opinions so we know whether we really know what we're looking at - or if we're just prejudice because they are ours (you know, every parent thinks their own child is beautiful but don't ask the neighbor LOL).

Can't take credit for the breeding as we purchased Dee Russian already bred (Thank you Toni!!) but Holly actually set her sites on Dee Russian and was more importantly taken with the fact she was bred to Hottie. Toni knew what she was doing when she paired these two and Holly made an excellent choice selecting Dee to join our breeding program.\

I do agree though that we need to add some more First Knight blood round here.

Kimberle ......... you are HIDING someone? For real? That's not fair! LOL Give it up girlfriend!

We have had a great foaling season since February and we're so glad it's over and we can relax some now - till next February. LOL It's truly been fun sharing our new arrivals with our LB family - you've been so kind to endure all our announcements and photos (lord we do alot of photos don't we? LOL)

Congrats to everyone this foaling season and best wishes for those still waiting on their last ones.

Marlene
saludando.gif

Yep.... I've been hiding one myself. I'll have to take some photos of her.

But SERIOUSLY watch how your little "DIAMOND" begins to come together. You'll be EXTREMELY pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much everyone. We are pretty tickled with her. I was soo soo soo waiting for this baby. I knew it was going to be awesome. Hotty is personally for me, to die for. I love him. And Dee Russian. WOW !!!! I will try to get some new pictures of her tomorrow outside getting some exercise, LOL.

Thanks Kimberle and Parmela. Those are some of the sweetest things I have ever heard. You both have some fabulous horses. When I saw your posts I couldnt help but text Marlene to go read. WOW. Just WOW.

Thank you all so very much. To anyone still waiting on foals, Happy thoughts and Prayers are with you. And to all that are finished for the year. Congratulations!!!

PS: The filly fairy better be coming back next year. We have a heated office for her to relax and stay awhile. LOL

Oh, I have her twin brother! Our one and only foal this year was a 17" bay colt, with 6" canons. They'd sure make a matched pair! The only difference being that Slick has appy characterisitics, so he'll probably get some color later. Congrats on your teeny little gal! Gotta love those tinies!
default_wub.png

Wowwwweeee!!! Now that's tiny!!!

Congrats to you and Holly on such a great foaling season!
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

I don't get here nearly as much as I used to. I just stumbled across this post and I just HAD to write and tell you how absolutely adorable this tiny little girl is.
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
She is truly a gem. I just love those tinies! Congratulations!
default_smile.png

Thanks again everyone - she was a week old yesterday - hard to believe. She's so tiny I am afraid to turn them out (in the herd). LOL

We brought our Billy Idol son home today and I think that's who we'll breed momma to. She's our last to foal and all the stallions have their harems already. I wasn't sure we'd get our boy back in time but it worked out so at least I have some peace of mind knowing this itty bitty thing will be in a pasture with only the breeding pair and not a herd to worry about her.

I hold my breath everytime we turn a momma and newborn into the herd and this one would make me a nerous wreck. LOL.

We're glad you like her - she's getting quite spoiled. LOL

Latest posts

Back