Las Vegas Show entry question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunaL

Reaction score
Does anyone know if late entries are accepted for this show? I don't think I can go, still trying to work that out BUT I just realized there is only one other A show in SoCal this year and I need to qualify my mare for the World show
default_unsure.png
So A) can I still enter her? and B) I think I need to find a trainer to show her at the show for me, hoping someone will be able to take her on short notice, she's in decent show condition but she's not trained for halter yet... I know, I'm asking a lot
default_rolleyes.gif
I know some really amazing AMHR trainers I'd be thrilled to hand her over to but am just starting showing in AMHA this year so if anyone has some ideas on any talented, winning, KIND AMHA trainers I could contact, I'd appreciate it!
default_saludando.gif

Even if I end up being able to go I think I still need a trainer for Open, as I just don't feel up to running around too much yet in Amateur AND Open, my recovery is going as fast as I'd hoped. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back