Klassy is on Equusite TODAY! (Friday)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi just thought I'd let you know how great Klassy looks. I met her at the other owners farm and she really was a joy she seemed to have a crush on my husband. I've gotten 2 horses from Rhapsody and she in my book is the greatest. Her horses are so much a big part of her family and the 2 I've gotten from her are spoiled to death before and now also. Klassy was so loving and wanted to be in our pockets when we was in the pasture I can only quess how she is now. Great horse

Hi just thought I'd let you know how great Klassy looks. I met her at the other owners farm and she really was a joy she seemed to have a crush on my husband. I've gotten 2 horses from Rhapsody and she in my book is the greatest. Her horses are so much a big part of her family and the 2 I've gotten from her are spoiled to death before and now also. Klassy was so loving and wanted to be in our pockets when we was in the pasture I can only quess how she is now. Great horse
Oh
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Thank you for posting this! It really made me smile to read how you met Klassy before
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back