Kentucky people!!! or surrounding areas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candice

Reaction score
I have a hardship situation where I recently puchased a very tiny, barely 29" mare B&WS Blue Special Lady. She is a buckskin mare, with a star and strip and rear white coronets. Also her right eye is half brown, half blue. Because her transfers were not kept current I'm so far unable to track her. Wanda at B&W miniatures is looking into this to try to help and the seller is maybe going to provide me with the phone number of the people she got her from (maybe). She came to me from Lancaster KY.

The seller has had her for the past 4 months. The people she got her from were described as an older couple who kept the mare dry lotted with goats and a few other minis. How long these people had her I have no idea. What I do know is that at some point and time she was bred. Her foal was born 4/28/10.

I'm trying to locate the sire of this foal. Too many breeders strive for too many years to produce a foal of this caliber, I find it hard to believe she could be sired by an unregistered, unknown stallion. If anyone can help please contact me. I can send pictures or you can see them on my facebook page in the album titled "new filly".

This filly needs to be in the ring and I have 3 very anxious children wanting to put her there.

Tried to add pictues, but its not letting me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see a "New Baby" album, maybe I'm just missing it, but are your privacy settings set so that everyone can see it?

Latest posts

Back