Just wanted to introduce ourselves

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and welcome from Orange, Texas
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from Connecticut!! Your herd and your passion sound like ours, except our "big" horse on the other side of the fence is 14.3 H!!!

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of miniature horses!! You'll definately learn LOTS about these wonderful little horses here on LB!

Welcome to the board and to minis, I had Quarter horses all my life, switched to minis 2007. You will love this board, so much information. We went to nationals this year for the first time, I WILL be going back. It was great.

Barb Davis

Hello and welcome from another Amanda!
default_biggrin.png
This one in Texas.
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png

Welcome! I am so glad you decided to join this wonderful site. I have learned so

much and continue to learn everyday, from the great people of this forum.

There have been numerous times that I have saved or helped one of my beloved

minis, due to the knowledge or advice taken from here. Good luck with your

mini adventure.

Welcome, from sunny Arizona!! Glad you are enjoying your Minis! I have had them since 95 and finally sold my last big horse just a few years ago. The Minis are a lot of fun and you will enjoy and learn a lot on the Forum here.

WELCOME AMANDA!
default_saludando.gif

Lil Beginnings is the best place for anyone to get information & advice on the Miniature breed. Also a wonderful place to make new friends!
default_biggrin.png

Hello and welcome from Michigan! You will really enjoy it here. Lots of wonderful people and helpful information!
default_smile.png

Hi and Welcome from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
This is a really fun and informational site for mini lovers to gather and share their experiences!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back