Just wanted to introduce ourselves

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all-

I just thought I would introduce ourselves. We are fairly new to the Little Beginnings site.

Our miniature horse venture is a family operation between my husband Jeremy, 4 yr old daughter Aspen and myself. I have had full size horses since the age of 5 and have had miniatures since 2007. In fact people often snicker when they see my 16.1 hand paint gelding across the fence from the minis.
default_biggrin.png
We have only the one full size horse left and are concentrating on minis now. Last year was our first official year showing and we even made it down to Nationals in Tulsa. The year before that we made it to two shows just to see if we liked it and now we are hooked. I feel we had a good year last year and can't wait to get showing this year!

We have a small herd of 1 stallion, 2 geldings and 4 mares. We love our horses dearly and they are like part of our family.
default_wub.png
I think we are definately hooked!

Well I think I'll say goodbye for now and I hope everyone has a safe and good foaling season, show season and just a plain good year!

Dodson's Mini Treasures

Jeremy, Amanda and Aspen

Welcome to the forum Amanda!
default_saludando.gif

If you're crazy about minis, you're in very good company here!
default_laugh.png

Lil Beginnings is THE best place to learn and make great friends!

Hi Amanda

It's good to see you on here
default_saludando.gif
...I was just thinking of you and wondering how Miss Diva's doing..and wondering if you 2 are going to hit the show ring this year !! And I think your right about being hooked ...you are showing all the signs of the addiction
default_rolleyes.gif
..but thats ok you can suffer with the rest of us
default_wub.png
...Carrie

Hello and Welcome to the forum from the Sunflower State Ks!
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from Washington State and The Crabby Chicken Ranch!!!! You'll love it here.

Hi Amanda It's good to see you on here
default_saludando.gif
...I was just thinking of you and wondering how Miss Diva's doing..and wondering if you 2 are going to hit the show ring this year !! And I think your right about being hooked ...you are showing all the signs of the addiction
default_rolleyes.gif
..but thats ok you can suffer with the rest of us
default_wub.png
...Carrie
Hi Carrie,

Happy to hear from you. Miss Diva's doing great and we are going to hit the show ring again this year. Did you notice my avatar is little Miss Diva. Hope to see you at some shows this year. Take care.

Although I am not on here a lot I had to stop by and say welcome! There are a lot of mni people just like you! Enjoy this site!

Latest posts

Back