Just want to KNOW?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a lifetime member and have:

1 stallion AMHA/AMHR

1 mare AMHA/AMHR

1 filly Pending AMHA/AMHR

Carlene

I am a long time member of AMHA and my daughter is a youth member. I just joined AMHR this year to transfer the registration of a stallion I bought.

1 AMHA/AMHR Stallion

1 AMHA Stallion

1 AMHA Colt

7 AMHA Mares

1 AMHA Gelding

2 foals to be registered AMHA

l have been an AMHA member for over 26 years...

We have 43 minis under 34" 11 of which are stallions and only 5 of those are A/R registered...

My husband and I are AMHA members and all 7 of our minis are registered with AMHA with up to date papers. All 7 minis are also registered with PtHA, and 5 of the 7 with AMHR. We show mostly PtHA and are trying our first AMHR show tomorrow.

The minis include 5 mares, 1 stallion, 1 gelding, all age 3 or over.

I am a memeber of both AMHA and AMHR as is my husband. We have 13 miniature horses

2 mature stallions

2 yearling colts

3 mature geldings

4 mature mares

1 yearling mare

1 2008 filly (reg pending )

1 foal in utero

all of which are AMHA reg and some also AMHR reg.

We are members of both AMHA and AMHR

We don't show at all. Our horses are as follows

2 Sr. Stallions AMHA/AMHR

2 Sr Mares AMHA/AMHR

2 Sr Mares AMHR only

1 2 year old Filly AMHA/AMHR

1 Yearlying Filly AMHA/AMHR

1 Suckling Filly AMHR only

1 Suckling colt AMHR only

1 Grade Mare

1 Jack Donkey ADMS registered

I think that is it if I counted right..........

I have 13 and all are double registered except 2 mares who are just AMHA right now and 1 stallion who is AMHR only and will be hardshipped into AMHA.

I have a question though... Some of you say a certain registry fits the style of your horse better. What are the differences that each registry seems to prefer?

I am a member of both AMHA and AMHR and have been since '94. I currently own 22 horses. Of these, I have:

3 - Stallions

All AMHA/AMHR registered, but I still need to get my newest boy transferred into my name.

11 - Mares

All are AMHR registered, 6 are AMHA registered. Of the remaining ones, 2 were AMHA that went oversize that I turned papers in on, and one I planned to hardship AMHA. Not 100% sure if I will now or not.

9 - '08 Foals

One that I will be getting after weaning, so paperwork is not yet in my name. Of these 9 foals, all are (will be) AMHR registered, and 4 are (will be) AMHA registered. One will also be eligible for 1/2 price AMHA hardship should I decide to hardship her dam.

Last edited by a moderator:
6 AMHA/AMHR registered horses, all up to date

1 AMHR only and one who also carries pinto papers

Current member in AMHA and AMHR

Joy

2 mares AMHR only

1 yearling filly Amhr only

5 AMHA only mares

1AMHA/AMHR mare

1 AMHR/AMHA stallion

1AMHA stallion (AMHR pending)

1 yearling AMHR/AMHA stud colt

2 colts AMHA pending(1filly,1stud)

1 colt AMHR pending

1 AMHA Gelding

default_new_shocked.gif

Member of AMHA and AMHR for several years now and I guess That will stay the same.
default_yes.gif

Husband and I are members of both registries with 20 AMHA registered horses, 1 brand new filly who will be registered AMHA and one sweet mare who outgrew her A papers. Some of them are also R so some of the six more expected babies will be double registered. I have never had an issue with either registry.

Lifetime AMHA members (AMHR too)

We have 47 AMHA registered minis and 4 that are from AMHA parents that are now AMHR only B size. Only 3 are AMHA only the rest are all double registered.

Also 10 foals this year - 7-8 will be AMHA registered the others look to be heading into the B height too.

As of just last year, I am a current AMHA Member.
default_saludando.gif
, but I have been a member of AMHR for the last 13 or so years.

Currently, I have only one mare that is both AMHA & AMHR registered.
default_wub.png

I also have only 1 stallion is both AMHA & AMHR registered, as well as ICHR registered.
default_wub.png

But I still have to finish his paperwork to my name.
default_unsure.png
Doing that THIS WEEK....I hope.
default_wink.png

Aside from these two above, I also have 3 mares that are AMHR, (1 of which is AMHR/ICHR).
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back