Just for fun..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
runamuk said:
ewww that system of the down ...they are a bunch of whacked out freaks....they have one song that just gets me confused and leaves me with a headache
wacko.gif

wacko.gif

478158[/snapback]

Lol, they are my favorite band, and the song you may quite possibly be thinking of is Chop Suey, does it by any chance slow down to say "I don't think you trust, in, my self rightous suicide, I cry when angels deserve to die."

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats it metallica..cannot stand them but like that one song
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
  come on now the parenting class I took taught me all about these devil worshipping bands
rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif
  metallica, ac/dc, ozzy, black sabbath, nine inch nails, system of the down........I am not to let my teen listen to any of this as it leads to bad behavior
unsure.gif

unsure.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
of course they didn't say anything about us parent's not listening
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

478311[/snapback]

Hehe, NONE of those are Devil worshipping bands. System of a Down isnt even that bad - THEY ARE RELIGIOUS! Lol. There is so much worse out there. And to be honest, the music your child listens to will NOT make them a devil worshipper. Well, it hasnt to me, or anyt of my friends. Its really all based on how they are raised.

Me??? Drive FAST????...Nah........I FLY LOW
wink.gif
That why our 1 ton Ford Dually is running around 425 hp at the rear tires.
yes.gif

How bout "Four Wheel Drive" or darn near anything else by Bachman Turner Overdrive. I agree with "Radar Love" as well - lot's of AC-DC, Keith Urban's "Where the Blacktop Ends".

Come to think of it - I don't usually need an excuse to exceed the limit - Thank the Lord for radar detectors...
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Mark & Sharon Bullington said:
How bout "Four Wheel Drive" or darn near anything else by Bachman Turner Overdrive. 
478440[/snapback]

Mark - your Canadian half is showing!
biggrin.gif

Feather1414 said:
Thats it metallica..cannot stand them but like that one song
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
  come on now the parenting class I took taught me all about these devil worshipping bands
rolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gif
  metallica, ac/dc, ozzy, black sabbath, nine inch nails, system of the down........I am not to let my teen listen to any of this as it leads to bad behavior
unsure.gif

unsure.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
of course they didn't say anything about us parent's not listening
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

478311[/snapback]

Hehe, NONE of those are Devil worshipping bands. System of a Down isnt even that bad - THEY ARE RELIGIOUS! Lol. There is so much worse out there. And to be honest, the music your child listens to will NOT make them a devil worshipper. Well, it hasnt to me, or anyt of my friends. Its really all based on how they are raised.

478405[/snapback]

actually I could care less what religion my son chooses
wink.gif
I just found it interesting that they felt the need to refer to all metal/punk/speed metal etc...as devil music......and that the music can make kids become criminals........that's idaho for you
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
as for the songs name I have no idea as I cannot understand anything that buggy eyed guy is saying ....the only part I remotely understand is when he goes from screaming to "lalalala"........my son loves that song
smileypuke.gif
smileypuke.gif
smileypuke.gif
smileypuke.gif

Latest posts

Back