Journal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want eye candy and informative articles, I suggest the MHW magazines! The Journal does have a new editor who put out an amazing miniature horse magazine a while ago so keep an eye out for the new ones this year. I am sure she will get things back on track and there will be more informative articles.
Thanks! I'll check it out!

Everyone likes to point fingers at the editor as the problem (in this case, the past editor) but that is simply not the case. For those of you who missed the explanation - the management of the organization (i.e., BOD and office powers that be) decided to get involved in a horse promotion program without adequately investigating what ASPC/AMHR's involvement would ultimately involve and cost and pulled out (VERY wisely I might add) at the last moment. Meanwhile, just about every "signature" (i.e., group of pages in the Journal that are a multiple of 4) had something on them related to this equine event and MASSIVE changes were required on many, many of the pages after it was ready to put to bed. The editorial staff were NOT at fault for this, and I applaud our previous editor for suffering a lot of uncalled-for blame with the dignity and grace that she did.
As others have pointed out - that only applied to ONE issue. And the Journal has been incredibly late many times without that particular excuse. Whatever - a new editor is on board and we can move forward! And now advertisers will actually get their ads seen in the intended time frame!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back