Jingles for my stallion, Royal, please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scary stuff - I assume they are also using Biosponge - colitis is a tough one. My thought and prayers are with you and Royal

Stacy

Oh Matt! I hope he is ok!!
default_unsure.png
Hes in my thoughts.

How scary! Thank God you were on top of it - he's in the best possible place now. Sending well wishes!

no.gif
Oh no Matt, my heart just sank when I came to the forum (sorry I am so late in getting into this) and saw your post on Royal. Sending prayers your special boy will be OK and pull through with flying colors. Wishing you both the very best.
pray.gif

Please oh please let Royal be ok! I'm praying for your boy Matt! I know how much you love him!

Thank you so much, everyone
default_wub.png
I'll be hearing from the vets today and I'll keep you updated...

Matt, you have my prayers and good thoughts! I know how stressful this is on the human half of the equation and am praying you get good news this morning!

Matt, sorry to hear that Royal is sick and hope he is on the mend real soon.

Just talked with one of the vets. No big change from yesterday. Still depressed, just picking at his hay. Passing "cow-pies" (at least it's not water shooting out like yesterday). Blood work shows low white blood count which means he's fighting something...They are just trying to keep him hydrated for now and will administer antibiotics tomorrow if he hasn't improved (something about not wanting to screw up the good flora in his stomach with this infection). So...no worse...but no real progress yet, either; he had said that with cases like this it can take 4-7 days
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back