Jingles for my stallion, Royal, please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt,

Wish I could something wise for your Royal.....All I can do is let you know that Royal continues in my thoughts, prayers, Light.

Ma---

Oh dear this is not the news that we had hoped to hear. Sending hugs for you and extra strong sincere prayers for Royal in the hope that tomorrow brings the news that we all want to hear.

Anna

I am so very sorry to hear about your stallion. I haven't the time to read all the earlier posts to be truthful, but has the vet ruled out Salmonella? Praying for a good outcome, I certainly understand how you must feel. Lavonne

oh Matt, Im so sorry the news was not better. I wish there was something I could say or do to make it all go away. I know you are doing all you can for your little guy. Please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

pray.gif
This is heartbreaking news..... I know that this is a difficult time for you guys and I hope that "Royal's" health takes a turn for the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no Matt, Im so sorry.
default_sad.png
I hope to hear better news with your update.

I hope your boy recovers Matt. I did not know what "jingles" was so did not read this post until today.

God Bless you and Royal!

Beth

We're waiting to see if he finally turns a corner for the better in the next 12 or 13 hours...Thanks again for all the well wishes for my little man...

I was so hoping to hear something different.
sad.gif
Praying for better news tomorrow!!!

Latest posts

Back