Jingles for my stallion, Royal, please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Royal is at the Ontario Veterinary College in Guelph on IV fluids and antibiotics (and who knows what else). It looked like he was colicing last night. Had the vet out. Then had the vet out this morning and his heart rate was up and he had explosive diarrhea. Looks like colitis. So...we wait and see. He couldn't be in a better place; he's in the isolation unit there and is monitored 24/7. Please think good thoughts for him....

default_pray.gif
and hoping for a fast recovery...
default_pray.gif

Oh no Matt, poor Royal! Lots of good thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery

Thinking of your boy,and hope he does well. I can't think of a more capable spot for him to be. There is lots of experience there.

I had a filly with that and turned out to be one of the strains of Potomac Horse Fever. After 7 days at Michigan State Vet Clinic, she came through with flying colors. Hoping the same for your boy

I had a filly with that and turned out to be one of the strains of Potomac Horse Fever. After 7 days at Michigan State Vet Clinic, she came through with flying colors. Hoping the same for your boy

We had the same thing last year. 2 Horses came down with it. I was giving them and IV med and they came through it with no lasting side effects.

so sorry to heat that news. I am betting he is in great hands though but prayers for u and him

Sorry to hear about Royal.. I hope he gets better soon!

Oh Matt, how very scary!
no.gif
I'm keeping Royal in my prayers.

healing thoughts and prayers for Royal...I know he will pull through and be right as rain soon...

Sending prayers and thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Anna

Latest posts

Back