Jerry's in emergency surgery, could use some prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping all of you in our prayers!!! Listen and stay home
default_yes.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

oh lord marty this is awfull, thank god hes in good hands,

my prayers are coming quick
default_wub.png
:

Alot of prayers here, too, Marty... I had my right thumb cut off about 30 years ago and they were sucessful in reattaching it to my hand and I have almost full use of it today. My prayers that they are able to do that for Jerry...

Take care..

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Bless his heart in all that trouble and still worrying about you...See....he is one heck of a guy!!!!!!!!!!!Prayers are with him and you and Dan take care ..... you know that when he comes home you will have to really take care of him......in my thoughts and prayers.....Angie

He's OK!!!!!

He told the nurses it's no big deal and to quit fussing over him and let him go home. Stubborn man.

The nurses called and said they did as much as they could for now and he's in recovery room. He's going to have to have more surgerys maybe at the end of this week, not possitive when. They are going to let him come home tonite around midnight. Strange! They must be in a rush to get him out of there! I'm in a rush to get him home!!!!!!

So glad he came through the first major stage well!

Will continue to keep him in prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts and Prayers coming to you and Jerry. Boy he must really be giving them trouble if they are going to let him come home at midnight!!!
default_wink.png
: You know what they say, "you can't keep a good man down."

Robin

My heart just hurts for you Marty, know how much you all are loved and are surrounded with healing love and light. Let us know if you need "anything!"

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Marty

Oh no, my friend. I am trying to call you guys. I am praying hard for Jerry, for him to

be okay. Were they able to sew the fingers back on? How many did he cut off? When it

rains it pours, and you guys are sure do a ton of Sunshine. My heart breaks hearing this.

I am here for you.

I hope our Dan will is okay, its not good to be home sick. But I am sure glad he was home

with you, so you did not get this news along. I am not glad he is sick. I am glad Jerry's son

was with him when it happen. I agree, don't go to the hospital. You are not ready to relive

all that horrible night. Just stay by the phone and keep us updated. You know you, Jerry

and Dan are always in my prayers.

Hugs

Vicky

Marty-

Jerry will be in my prayers as well as you and Dan.

Kim

[SIZE=12pt]Hey Marty-[/SIZE]

Prayers coming your way for a speedy recovery for Jerry. My God, girl - when it rains it pours. You take care of yourself while you're taking care of Jerry.

Barbie

Prayers coming your way!!! Hugs too!! Give Jerry a hug from all the forum family when u see him!!!

Shelley<><

Marty of course you and Jerry will be in my prayors and thought, and of course little Dan ..hope he is feeling better too.

If it helps, my dad is going for a record. He has cutt off more toes and fingers then anyone i know. Everytime we go down to kentucky to visit where my dad grew up we hear the stories 'over their is where i lost my thumb' or 'over their is where i lost my two toes'. Back then i'm sure they didnt have nearly as strong pain medicine as they do today and he said the pain really is not as much as most people would think, the shock of looking down at 3 fingers overrides the actual pain your feeling.

One thing Jerry might want to look into. This year at the National FFA convention in Indianoplis we seen a line of saws that are new and coming out in late 2007/early 2008. They demostrated them for us. Basically what they did was put a hot dog on top of a peice of wood and ran the wood through the saw, as soon as that hotdog touched the saw blade the saw shut down right then. It prob didnt even cut more then 1/8th of the way into the hotdog, just barely touched it and it was turned off before you even knew it. They have a line of them in every saw style coming out. Wish i could remember the brand gosh darnit.

Goodluck, hope all goes well. You guys need to take a vacation, how does a trip to northern ohio sound???
default_smile.png

Jerry will be fine with you guys taking care of him
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Add my prayers to the list. Please keep us updated.

Latest posts

Back