Jerry's in emergency surgery, could use some prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I"m pulling an all nighter because I have to wake Jerry up round the clock for his meds so Tracey and I

watching tv

Dan is a lot better.....thank goodness for that so I have Jerry the Invincible stoned in one room, and my stepson is in Dan's room and Dan's still in the bathroom with his blanket but he's ok now and just trying to get out of school tomorrow and Devin is in my room with a nice case of GAS of all things, and Tracey's laying on my feet pulling my socks off and this is just a crazy place tonite!

Tomorrow has got to be better! (giggles, it will be, much love and thanks)

Mary Lou you and Arnie take care and get rid of that darn weewee bug!

Where has this post BEEN? I've only been away from the computer for a short time and this appears! I was just getting ready to post prayers, then I also decided to read on further forupdates and here Jerry is home already!

so glad that you're all doing fine! Hope Jerry's feeling just as "high spirited" after the drugs wear off!

Will cintinue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

[SIZE=12pt]Sending prayers your way Marty. I am glad to hear that Jerry is home and Dan is feeling better. You are a heck of a lady! Take care of yourself so that you can take care of everyone else...
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]PS. Please keep us updated on his next surgery too.[/SIZE]

I will not ask "What next?" as I'm afraid that might tempt fate. Marty, I'm so sorry. Prayers from WA.

Leia

So glad Jerry's home. Your right Marty it's like a badge of honor until the meds start

wearing off. You take care of yourself and your family. Prayers for Jerry's speedy

recovery coming your way.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all! Your husband is one in a million
default_jerry.gif
:

I sure hope Dan is done with the "Pukies" I HATE when that sickness enters my home! Keep the Clorox wipies handy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, you hide Jerry's keys, keep Dan home from school, then get yourself a nice nap today. let all the chores go straight to he11 and spoil your menfolk and yourself. Sending warm light and love to all.

Oh man,,,,

The worst thing would be if you put Devin in with Dan, the gas would set him off!!! Poor Dan!

And so sorry for Jerry and yourself! My brother almost cut off his hand with a circular saw once, and all I can say is keep a close eye for infection. I know you will though. I feel so bad for you guys. Wish I was closer and would bring over some scary movies for you to watch. I am sure that there are a couple too close to home for Jerry to watch right now though!!!!!YIKES Will be thinking of you!

Good gosh Marty, If it wasn't for bad luck your family wouldn't have any luck at all!
default_sad.png

I am so very sorry to hear about Jerry. Praying he will heal alright.

As for Dan I pray for a fast recovery soon on his cold.

Seems like your family has had so much bad luck up on the mountain. Might want to have a Reverend or Priest come by and bless your place. There has been an evil cloud hanging over you and the family for just too long!
default_sad.png

Sending prayers to Jerry, Dan and you and your home for a better rest of the year.

Joyce

Marty

It was good to talk to you last night. Wish it was under better reasons. I am glad Jerry

is some better and did not loose his fingers and thumb. How did he do through the night?

Did he go to work? I hope his listen and stayed home today. Men!! they think they have

to be so tough. I am glad to hear Dan is feeling a little better. I think he should stay home

today to. Good luck with all of them.

Hugs

Vicky

Marty - just now seeing this thread - what a horror to go through - sounds like the surgery went well - I hope all heals best it can - and that Dan and Jerry (and you too) are ok.

Take care

JJay

Oh My Gosh, Marty!!

I just now saw this thread and couldn't believe my eyes! You certainly do not need this kind of diversion in your life.

I'm so glad that Dan is feeling better and Jerry is back home with you. Now if you can just keep him there! I love it that you took the car keys!

Hugs and prayers for you my friend - I can just picture you by the computer with Tracey as close as she can get. These dogs are so smart and really seem to know when we need the comfort of them.

Please keep us updated and try to get some rest whenever you can.
default_yes.gif
:

Marty,

I am here for you girl.. This is unreal, but they say God won't give us more then we can bear, but I think he is pushing it just abit.. What more girl?

Lara

[SIZE=18pt]Prayers and hugs to your family. I know how Dan feels That darn stomach thing went through our house. The only one that didn't get it were my hubby and our new foster son. Tell Dan I hope he feels better sonn.[/SIZE]

Christy

Wow, where have I been? Never saw this thread until now.

Sending prayers for Jerry's quick recovery, Marty. My heart just dropped when I saw the title to the thread, yikes!!

I hope that Dan feels better asap too. And I hope that you don't catch what he has!!

Keep us updated on their progress!

Marty, I'm just seeing this for the first time, too! I'm so glad Jerry's back home. I'm sending my prayers and best wishes for all of you, too. I soooo hope you and Jerry don't catch what poor Dan has.

Big warms hugs for each of you!

Latest posts

Back