Jerry's in emergency surgery, could use some prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I"m fine. Jerry says he's fine. Dan's barfing in the bathroom, or something that involves noise.............geesh......

Jerry is coming home in a few hours!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

default_pray.gif
: Prayers coming your way Marty, please keep us posted!
default_pray.gif
:

Nancy & Mike

So So Glad everything has worked out.

Thinking of you Marty, Dan, and especially Jerry at this time of need.
default_pray.gif
:

Hope he will soon be home.

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness Marty.. You sure have had your hands full. I will be praying for Jerry
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: And also sending prayers for Dan to get over the :smileypuke: We all just get hit with that here.. Nasty.. Take care Marty and Know that we are all praying for you and your family..

Jodie

:new_shocked: oh my goodness i couldn't believe when i saw this... i have only been away from the computer for a few hours... how did i miss it before?? Marty I am so sorry and we are sending prayers from AZ too... better late than never! they can do miraculous things these days, i sure hope Jerry's fingers are one of them! and best wishes that you don't catch Dan's :smileypuke:

you will definitely have to do a neverending story on this one once things have calmed down!

I'm so glad that Jerry is or will be home soon :aktion033:

I think your going to one busy gal taking care of Jerry and Dan!!
default_wub.png
:

He's home! He's fine! Well let's just say that he's in very "high spirits"

And he's acting proud as a peacock like he's got a badge of honor telling us all the greusome details which my poor weak stomach can't handle. What is it with these stubbon men????? He said he didn't like the IV and all the shots and the nurses were giving him a lot of shots about every 5 minutes . He was worried about shots instead of his fingers! auuuuuuuukkkkkk And then he woke up in surgery :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: and watched them "finish up".......oh my word.......

Anyhow it's gross.....It's mostly his thumb more than anything. It actually came off, and seems he sawed his bones.......ugh.......and well it's back now and being held on now with pins......and he brought back pictures!!!!!!! This is too gross. He has a huge cast up to his elbow and then around his hand and where the thumb is, the cast sticks way out of his hand for room for swelling and so he doesn't hit it. I have to watch him for bleeding and dizzyness etc. and give him all sorts of meds for infection and pain. He's already being a butt head and wants to go to work tomorrow, but I already stole his keys and threatened to sit on him and that scared him really bad. He said it's no big deal........just a little cut..........

Men!

Glad to hear Jerry's okay--I was scared when I saw the title of this thread!

Sounds like he's being a tough he-man type now, but wait until the drugs wear off, I'll bet he'll be complaining about his sore thumb then. (Unless he's not a typical man & has a high pain threshold & isn't into whining & moaning for attention? If that's the case, Marty really is a lucky one!! :bgrin

I sure hope Dan is feeling better soon. That flu is nasty stuff!

Oh Marty I just read this and was going to post that I was sending you all prayers I could say. Then I decided to read some of this last page and see if there were any updates and [SIZE=18pt]WOOHOO!![/SIZE] I'm so happy to read he is 'being normal'. What a scare. Jerry you need to take it easy on Marty and us.

Just now found this post. Glad they were able to patch him up and hopefully He will get full use of them. My Arnie spent today in the ER. Had 106 temp and was having trouble walking. Thankfully its only a urinary tract infection and this bug that is running all over Florida. I have it too so we are a great pair tonite.
default_wub.png
:

Marty ,

I think you are the stongest women I know ...So sorry that these last few months have been so horriable for such a great person....Prayers coming your way from everyone here at dream mountain minis....I sure hope dan and jerry feel better real soon...I think you all deserve a vacation....God bless you be strong and know that we are all here for you ..Hugs

Marty,

You have a thread going on "The Path" too.......... Thinking of all of you.

Just what you need -- a husband high on pain killers with a severed thumb and a boy who thinks the toilet is his best friend. :eek:

Bless you,

MA

I agree with you Marty, YUCK!!!
default_wacko.png
:

I'm so glad he's doing ok and home where he belongs.

Hugs to all of you
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back