Jerry's in emergency surgery, could use some prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I got the call that Jerry cut some of his fingers off this morning in Chattanooga on the job, using the wet saw cutting tile. It's the same trauma unit that Michael was in and Jerry sent word that in no uncertain terms am I to be there. I can't believe he's worried about my mental state when he's so hurt like this, but he is and said no no no do not come back to this place. I"m home taking care of Daniel who is very sick from a stomach virus. Jerry's son from Ohio is here with him, who was working with him when it happened and the rest of the crew members are keeping in touch with me from the hospital. They're all a bunch of good guys. I got to talk to Jerry who was on morphine drip again a few minutes ago and said he felt good.....a-huh.......morphine will do that so I'm glad he's not feeling pain. He keeps insisting for me not to come, over and over so I don't want to show up and make things worse and have to leave Dan alone. I spoke to one of the doctors and they have called in another surgeon to take Jerry back into surgery around 4:00 today, and then they'll call me. If you have any extra prayers around I'm sure he'd appreciate them.

Oh Marty.
default_sad.png
Prayers lifted. For all of you. God be with...

Prayers on the way. Take care Marty..

Oh Marty, I will pray that they are able to reattach Jerry's fingers and that they will be OK. I am so sorry, but will be praying for you.
default_pray.gif
:

Hey Marty~

Sending good thoughts and prayers to Jerry and you from Sweetwater. I'm so glad that Jerry's son is with him - that must be a comfort to you. Hang in there and please keep us posted on Jerry's condition.

Hugs

Tam, Dan & DJ

Marty, I'm here and praying hard girl! God be with you all!!

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: Prayers for Jerry and you and Dan! Hopefully the surgeon will be able to re-attach Jerry's fingers! Keep your head up Marty! HUGS from me!

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Oh Marty,

We are here.Use us if need be.

Hugs

Bonnie

Marty please take care and hope all turns out well for Jerry. All of you have and will be in our prayers.

Marty, all my prayers all my energy- take it I can get more.

Anytime you need us we are here for you.

Sending white light and healing for Jerry- DO AS HE SAYS!!!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Ohhh Marty!

I am keeping you, Jerry and Dan in my thoughts and prayers! HUGS, dear lady!

Jodi

Marty, sending my prayers for Jerry, hope everything turns out ok.
default_pray.gif
:

Marty, you got it...prayers and (((hugs))) going out to you and Jerry. You know I'm here if you just want to talk. You take care of yourself now too. Corinne

Latest posts

Back