I've lost another one

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh! I am so so sorry. I wish there were words to help comfort you in all these tragic losses.

default_saludando.gif
iam so sorry for your loss,, send you huge hugs

Oh I am so very sorry to read of your loss of Rhythm, what a shock it must have been for you especially after your other recent tragedies.

Sending you ((((HUGS)))) and my sincere sympathies.

Oh my goodness Parmela. This is unbelievable. My sincere condolences to you on your losses. That is a bit much for one person to take in such a short time. Big Huge Hugs to you! As you know we just recently found out that General is suffering from heart disease and my vet has prepared me for the day that he will just "drop" (if there is a way to prepare for that). I am treating him for now and know that his days are numbered. I will make him as comfortable as I can until it is his time.

Bless you for being such a wonderful horse mommy and stay strong friend. ((( ))) The three amigos are now in heaven frolicking in green pastures!

default_no.gif
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Hoping your 2012 is filled with the happiness of a new 'black' foal.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
The only comfort is she went fast and wasn't suffering. {{{{HUGS}}}}

I'm so sorry for your loss, what a terrible shock for you!
default_no.gif

I am so sorry to hear of yet another loss for you, esp. in such a short period of time. Hopefully this is the last of the heartache you will have to deal with for quite awhile, Lord knows you have had more than your fare share recently.

I'm so so sorry for all of your losses. It is hard enough when you know it is time, but I know how it shakes you to lose one unexpectedly. Godspeed Rhythm.

Oh my! So sorry you are going through this again! Sometimes there is just nothing you can do. I'm so sorry for your loss.

HUGS!

Pam

I am so sorry. Having lost two in one week, I know how you are feeling. Take care,

Lisa

Latest posts

Back