Itza girl, a girl, a boy, a girl a boy and boy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrmoonfarm

Reaction score
Quarter Moon Farm has been a busy place since early March..our first foal, a filly for a client, a beautiful palomino pinto!

paly02.jpg

then a TINY little appy filly by Shoot The Moon
default_wub.png
: QMFs Shoot The Breeze, on St. Paddy's Day!

shootthebreeze.jpg

THEN we had ADAM....a classic champagne colt out of 2 champagne parents :aktion033:

adam10.jpg

Sadly, we then lost a beautiful palomino with a large star, filly, after all resusitation attempts failed, Premature separation of the placenta :no:

Our blanketed amber champagne colt arrived to cheer us up on April Fool's Day :aktion033:

appycolt03.jpg

and last but not least, and not pictured
default_wink.png
: ..yet... a TINY b/w Orion Classic grandson that looks like he could be homozygous for tobi..all 16" of him is heading to Belgium ..he's the cutest thing, one nostril is white around the rim..I want to wipe it off all the time lol He has a dark quarter size black spot thats darker than his black on the side of his face too..we've been calling him SPOT
default_wub.png
:

Thanks for letting us share too!

Sounds like quite a crop! Sorry about the filly, it seems sometimes there's not much we can do even with being there for them.

Congratulations!

Liz M.

Now I want to see the last one too, since he is gonna live that close. ;)

Congrats on the beautifull baby´s! :aktion033:

Congratulations again Sandii, I swear I'm going to come up there and foal nap that champagne appy. :new_shocked: There would be no question if he had just been a she.
default_wink.png
:

Robin

Sandii, I am so sorry for the loss of your little angel foal but Oh MY you have been very busy and your little foals are gorgeous..I can't wait to see pics of the Orion Classic foal. Great year for you so far and I am sending good thoughts for continued success.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Busy sounds like an understatement! Congratulations on all, so sorry for the loss. I have to say the first filly is just wonderful, I love her.

:aktion033: Congratulations Sandii!! You have been busy!!
default_smile.png

adorable foals!
default_wub.png
:

Sorry about the one you lost!
default_sad.png

Now get a pic of that last one. I want to see!!!
default_crybaby.gif
:

Joyce :saludando:

[SIZE=14pt]Wow! Its like your mares set of a timer of sorts and say on this time....let'em out! Congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

They are all so beautiful. I'm sorry for your loss. It's really nice though to have them all at once like that and then get to sleep.

Sandii, they are just beautiful, been busy huh? LOL Congrats!!

You all have sure been working OVERTIME out there!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations!

MA

Sounds like you've been busy! Are you done now?? Can you get some sleep? Congratulations on all the lovely foals.
default_wub.png
: So sorry to hear you had and angel filly.

Congrats on a beautiful "crop". Sorry about the little filly though.

Your little Appy Champagne says he wants to come live with us here in the Southwest.
default_yes.gif
:

WOW! :new_shocked: Congratulations!! What a super crop of babies!! Your champagne appaloosa colt is stunning!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Sandii, they are all beautiful babies but that Champagne Appy Colt is gorgeous! Congratulations, girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back