Hairicane foals #8-12

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
Its been real busy here with several horse shows recently including Area III National show. And we have had 5 more foals including 3 in 3 days. The new mini foals are not wild colored at birth like a lot of mine tend to be but take a look at their nice little heads and bodies. I may be biased but I think they are Nice!

#8 A black filly with minimal white markings. Classy and Ciscos filly was born may 6th and is a

minimal splash/ could be Frame and amha also could be amhr reg. She is a very correct, pretty filly with dishy face and a halter prospect. Classy is a splash overo and Cisco is a frame/splash/sabino overo. She is pictured at 7 weeks.

skitClassCisco2fillysrunrt62309-1.jpg

classcisfillytrothighgood62309.jpg

#9 A golden bay colt out of Showcase Tender Blues Odessy and sired by Bart the appy born 6/11/09. At least I think so. Im going to have this colt dna tested as Cisco(the overo) jumped the fence almost a year ago and spent 1 night with Odessy. So far I cant really see either stallion in this boy but he sure is handsome! He has a very dished head and his tail is always carried arched and high. This is a show prospect colt and already a stylish mover. Odessys sire is a Nat. Res. Champion at halter. He is pictured at 1 week old.

odessycoltrunsidecccloseok62309.jpg

odesscoltsiderungatherGOOD62309.jpg

odessycoltmomrunshadegood62309.jpg

#10 A silver dapple colt, born 6/18/09 sired by the only appaloosa son of Sids Rebel, Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy and out of the loud black appy mare Silver Bluff Dotted Swiss. McCoy is a tiny under 29" stud with a mile long neck and a beautiful head. The colt was 20 1/4 inch tall at a couple days old. He has a pretty dished head and overall good build. This is a halter prospect for sure. We kept his full sister from 08 for our show string. The dam is a black blanket and spots appy mare of well known appy/falabella lines. At birth he is a silver black(dapple) but could certainly color up appy later. Two out of 3 full siblings have colored up and the one still could color up since he is only 2 years old. He is pictured at 2 days old.

dottymccoycolthearupgoodmom62009.jpg

DottyMcCoycoltfromrearface609.jpg

#11 A very anticipated shetland filly born 6/19/09. The dam, Raven, is a daughter of Raven of Birdhaven and I bought her in foal to SMHCs Excelsiors Stylish Mover who is a Congress top 3 winner and also homozygous for tobiano pinto. I am thrilled with this stylish girl that appears to be homozygous for tobiano. Just look at those legs! She is pictured at 1 day old.

ravenfillymomrttrotestend1d609.jpg

ravenkissfillyleft1dGOOD609.jpg

#12 Another shetland born 6/20/09 Caterra, a small black pinto granddaughter of Georgetowns Tom Cat HOF had a tiny little black and white pinto filly sired by our own Pans Cody Earl Grey HOF. This filly is more like a mini sized baby and what a head she has. Her muzzle is so tiny. Two beautiful black pinto fillies in 2 days, life is good!

She is only a couple hours old in these photos and will only get better.

catfillyrtwalkgoodnew62009.jpg

catfillyrtsidewalkgoodnew62009.jpg

2 more mares should foal any minute but then I have been saying that for a month now.
default_wacko.png

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW-look at all those beautiful babies!!!! #'s 8, 10 & 11 are my favs but they are all gorgeous!! Congratulations
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations on your healthy foals... The bay colt is really nice....

Looks like the Shetlands ran away with the color!!
default_smile.png

Very beautiful foals!

WOW They are all Fantastic!!
default_new_shocked.gif
I can't pick a favorite
default_wub.png
What a pretty pasture you have filled with your babies
default_smile.png

Very nice foal crop!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I can't believe the legs on #11

Congratulations on a very nice crop of foals. I usually favor pintos, but I have to admit I really like #9, your bay colt. He is awesome.

Congratulations on all of your foals. They are beautiful!
default_wub.png

Back