It's BLACK! It's PINTO! It's got LEGS that don't stop.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loess Hills

Reaction score
Sioux City, Iowa - on the Lewis & Clark Trail
Take a AMHR National Champion mare, Top Ten in AMHR & AMHA............Cedar Croft Blaze N Bobbi Sox 31"

image077.jpg

Take a sire with an incredible heritage of champions.................Circle S Aces High 30.5"

image018.jpg

mix up the colors of chestnut, black, and patterns of overo, minimal tobiano and a rich heritage of Gold Melody Boy, Ohios , Bond, and Hemlock Brooks breeding. Bake for 317 days. and from the oven pops:

Allow me to introduce Loess Hills Aces Dark Arrogance, aka "Inky", born 6/26/08, 20" inches at birth, and all legs and refinement. We're just a little proud of this baby!

inkyright2pe9.jpg

inkyheaduu1.jpg

inkyjune29xp7.jpg

Thanks for looking and allowing me to share my joy.............Bobbi had a textbook delivery. She either read the book, or maybe wrote it on foaling with ease. All are doing great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your cute colt!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He's GREAT! I can see why you're excited! Can tell he's going to be a nice mover too!

Wow, congrats! Love the baby and the name!
default_aktion033.gif

He's beautiful!! And look at that gorgeous little head and huge eye!!! Bobbi and Ace did great!

Congratulations!

Wow..he is very nice. I would sure repeat that breeding...by the looks of the foal this mare and stallion are perfect for each other.

Latest posts

Back