It is sure shaping up to be a wonderful foaling season!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
Maple Mountain Shades of Maple! Another wonderful little filly by our stallion MiLo Acres Buckeye Captain Mack Splash!!! Thanks Getitia
default_wub.png

She was born early Friday morning and these pictures are from her first morning out in the sun and only a few hours old. After the long wait with our first mare I think Missy was just politely waiting to let Smore go first
default_biggrin.png
She held out an extra week. We couldn't be happier with what she has given us!!! She is a bay pinto with a black tip on her tail, a smudge of black at the base of her forelock and her little black muzzle.

MF1E.jpg

EMissyfilly9.jpg

It was the cutest thing! Baby Mable lay down to snooze with her head on mommma's foot. Missy was sooooo careful not to move a muscle and disturb her wee girl. Even when a fly landed on her foot she used her nose to shoo it away!

ECutey1.jpg

ECutey3.jpg

Congrats,

she is a doll,

she looks alot like the filly my mare abort on sunday

you can send her my way to help with my heart breaking
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww - she's gorgeous!! Nicely done Momma!!

AWWW!!! Those pics are so cute...I love the asleep picture! Such a little doll.

That's sweet her mom didn't want to disturb her. Good mommy!

Both fillies are gorgeous. Have to put up some pics of them playing
default_biggrin.png

just beautiful!! looks like she has a witto beeny cap,,,I think there is just something about the little white ones that make them just seem to 'glow' the first couple days....soooo cute!! What a fine little girl

Thanks everyone! I have to say I am really happy with what Mack is giving us!!!

Yellowrose: My sister thought of naming her Beanie because beans go good with maple syrup and she has that cute little beanie cap!
default_biggrin.png

Dreaminmini: I tried to get some pictures of them zooming around out in the field, they look hilarious in the tall grass with those looong legs, but mostly I got tails and grass and nothing much!!! Gotta get one of those sport cameras or something
default_yes.gif

Both these 2 will likely end up on the show string and hopefully we can keep them "glowing"! Can't be any harder than showing their daddy right?!
default_biggrin.png
OH what am I thinking??? Mack drives us NUTS trying to keep him clean!!!

Latest posts

Back